Bloodsail Corsair — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodsail Corsair is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodsail Corsair has a combination of features that make it a strong card in the right circumstances. Being a neutral Pirate, and a 1 Mana minion means that it is ideal to fetch Patches the Pirate from a deck. The ability to remove a charge from a weapon is also a reasonable ability in some matchups, should the Corsair be drawn later in the game.
In Constructed play, Bloodsail Corsair is primarily used alongside Patches the Pirate in decks that like to make wide boards and buff them. This usually means it is played in Evolve Shaman, and Aggro Druid archetypes, but oddly enough not in Pirate decks. This is because Pirate decks have more aggressive options such as Southsea Deckhand and are less worried about the Health total of their minions.
Bloodsail Corsair is not a good card in Arena. As a 1/2 minion, the Corsair needs its abilities to be good if it is to be playable. The weapon removal is used infrequently, and the Pirate synergy is not at all strong, which means that it will rarely be of value. If you do end up with this in your deck, try to get some value out of buffs in your deck, or by holding onto it to remove a weapon charge, in order to get something out of the card.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter