Bloodsail Corsair — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodsail Corsair is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bloodsail Corsair has a combination of features that make it a strong card in the right circumstances. Being a neutral Pirate, and a 1 Mana minion means that it is ideal to fetch Patches the Pirate from a deck. The ability to remove a charge from a weapon is also a reasonable ability in some matchups, should the Corsair be drawn later in the game.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Bloodsail Corsair is primarily used alongside Patches the Pirate in decks that like to make wide boards and buff them. This usually means it is played in Evolve Shaman, and Aggro Druid archetypes, but oddly enough not in Pirate decks. This is because Pirate decks have more aggressive options such as Southsea Deckhand and are less worried about the Health total of their minions.
Bloodsail Corsair is not a good card in Arena. As a 1/2 minion, the Corsair needs its abilities to be good if it is to be playable. The weapon removal is used infrequently, and the Pirate synergy is not at all strong, which means that it will rarely be of value. If you do end up with this in your deck, try to get some value out of buffs in your deck, or by holding onto it to remove a weapon charge, in order to get something out of the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Egg Token Druid Deck
- Living Mana Aggro Druid Deck
- Fledgling Zoo Warlock Deck
- Midrange Hunter Deck
- Skywalker's Keleseth Aggro Paladin Deck
- Freohr's Americas HCT Midrange Shaman Deck
- The Lich King Cheap Miracle Jade Druid Deck
- DerpyTroller's Rank 1 Legend Aggro Druid Deck
- Xixo Zoo Warlock Deck
- Toast's Evolve Shaman Deck
- Ender's Top 10 Aggro Druid Deck
- Deathbringer Saurfang Cheap Warrior Deck
- Hybrid Jade Shaman Deck
- Kazakus Zoo Warlock Deck
- Rdu's Evolve Shaman Deck
- Sea Giant Evolve Shaman Deck
- Aggro Jade Shaman Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Jade Shaman (No Doomhammer) Standard Un'Goro Deck
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard