FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Tavern Brawl - Brawl Block: Gods, Gadgetzan, Gurubashi

A8dPgiU.png

We've seen a rotating set pool in Arena this year and now it's time to play with the idea on a Tavern Brawl setting. This week, you are required to build a deck using only certain expansions.

Specifically, in this constructed Tavern Brawl you need to build a deck using cards only from the following sets: Whispers of the Old Gods, Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and Rastakhan's Rumble.

With Gadgetzan in the mix, it's no surprise that Jade decks are already omnipresent in this Tavern Brawl; the ability to summon even larger men is just too good. C'Thun decks are also quite popular.

If you miss cards from these expansions, you can use the auto-fill feature or just queue a deck of any size, with the game automatically filling the rest of your deck.

As always, you will get a Classic pack after your first win.

I've never seen a C'thun deck winning a match in this brawl and I've seen only a jade shaman win, i played some Kazakus decks with priest (N'Zoth, the Corruptor) and warlock (Krul the Unshackled) winning almost always. I tried a jade rogue but I got wrecked like my old opponents for taking too much face damage from the likes of Hunters (turn 9 ko from Call of the Wild)

As usual in these cases:

But yeah, it's one of those "sounds like a good idea but quite bland" brawls. Build a rush deck and go face!