Krul the Unshackled — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Krul the Unshackled is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Krul the Unshackled is a powerful minion which adds support to the Reno Warlock archetype. Although summoning all Demons from your hand may sound risky, the ability to get free Demons from cards like Kabal Trafficker makes this much less of an issue.
In Constructed, Krul the Unshackled sees play exclusively in Reno Warlock decks. It has no potential outside of Reno decks, as having duplicates in your deck dramatically lowers the chances Krul's Battlecry will trigger.
Krul the Unshackled is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior