Krul the Unshackled — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Krul the Unshackled is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Krul the Unshackled is a powerful minion which adds support to the Reno Warlock archetype. Although summoning all Demons from your hand may sound risky, the ability to get free Demons from cards like Kabal Trafficker makes this much less of an issue.
In Constructed, Krul the Unshackled sees play exclusively in Reno Warlock decks. It has no potential outside of Reno decks, as having duplicates in your deck dramatically lowers the chances Krul's Battlecry will trigger.
Krul the Unshackled is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck