Krul the Unshackled — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Krul the Unshackled is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Krul the Unshackled is a powerful minion which adds support to the Reno Warlock archetype. Although summoning all Demons from your hand may sound risky, the ability to get free Demons from cards like Kabal Trafficker makes this much less of an issue.
In Constructed, Krul the Unshackled sees play exclusively in Reno Warlock decks. It has no potential outside of Reno decks, as having duplicates in your deck dramatically lowers the chances Krul's Battlecry will trigger.
Krul the Unshackled is no longer available in Arena.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time
- Ferocious Quilboar
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Lady Vashj
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale