Krul the Unshackled — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Krul the Unshackled is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Krul the Unshackled is a powerful minion which adds support to the Reno Warlock archetype. Although summoning all Demons from your hand may sound risky, the ability to get free Demons from cards like Kabal Trafficker makes this much less of an issue.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Krul the Unshackled sees play exclusively in Reno Warlock decks. It has no potential outside of Reno decks, as having duplicates in your deck dramatically lowers the chances Krul's Battlecry will trigger.
In Arena, Krul the Unshackled is a fairly weak card. While the stats may be fine, you will be unable to benefit from the Battlecry and there are many more impactful Legendary cards you can choose in your Arena draft.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please