Call of the Wild — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Call of the Wild is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Call of the Wild is an extremely strong card when applying a standard Hearthstone value based evaluation to it. Any single outcome of anis stronger than a 3 Mana minion, so combining all three of them into a single 9 Mana card is well above the regular power curve. Since you summon all three Companions, it also removes the downside of a random outcome from a single . Having the immediate source of 5 Damage from the buffed also removes some of the slowness of the card and makes it have an immediate impact.
Call of the Wild is an incredibly powerful card. Even after the nerf in the October 3rd Patch which increased its Mana cost to 9, it is still one of the most powerful cards in any Hunter deck and should be an auto-include in most builds.
Call of the Wild is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck