Call of the Wild — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Call of the Wild is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Call of the Wild is an extremely strong card when applying a standard Hearthstone value based evaluation to it. Any single outcome of an Animal Companion is stronger than a 3 Mana minion, so combining all three of them into a single 9 Mana card is well above the regular power curve. Since you summon all three Companions, it also removes the downside of a random outcome from a single Animal Companion. Having the immediate source of 5 Damage from the buffed Huffer also removes some of the slowness of the card and makes it have an immediate impact.
Call of the Wild is an incredibly powerful card. Even after the nerf in the October 3rd Patch which increased its Mana cost to 9, it is still one of the most powerful cards in any Hunter deck and should be an auto-include in most builds.
Call of the Wild is no longer available in Arena.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale
- Gorgrom the Dragon-Eater
- Control Priest
- Warchief Blackhand