Call of the Wild — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Call of the Wild is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Call of the Wild is an extremely strong card when applying a standard Hearthstone value based evaluation to it. Any single outcome of an Animal Companion is stronger than a 3 Mana minion, so combining all three of them into a single 9 Mana card is well above the regular power curve. Since you summon all three Companions, it also removes the downside of a random outcome from a single Animal Companion. Having the immediate source of 5 Damage from the buffed Huffer also removes some of the slowness of the card and makes it have an immediate impact.
Call of the Wild is an incredibly powerful card. Even after the nerf in the October 3rd Patch which increased its Mana cost to 9, it is still one of the most powerful cards in any Hunter deck and should be an auto-include in most builds.
Call of the Wild is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's