Call of the Wild — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Call of the Wild is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Call of the Wild is an extremely strong card when applying a standard Hearthstone value based evaluation to it. Any single outcome of an Animal Companion is stronger than a 3 Mana minion, so combining all three of them into a single 9 Mana card is well above the regular power curve. Since you summon all three Companions, it also removes the downside of a random outcome from a single Animal Companion. Having the immediate source of 5 Damage from the buffed also removes some of the slowness of the card and makes it have an immediate impact.
Call of the Wild is an incredibly powerful card. Even after the nerf in the October 3rd Patch which increased its Mana cost to 9, it is still one of the most powerful cards in any Hunter deck and should be an auto-include in most builds.
Call of the Wild is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List