FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sottle

The Rate/Improve my deck thread.

The main problem with Elise is that you have to find two cards. Let's say that every card is in the middle of the remaining deck. That means Elise would be card number 15, Map would be card 7/8 and the monkey would be 3/4. This would mean that in average only 2 or 3 cards are changed. This isn't enough to be considered game-changing. Also, if you draw many cards, you will go to fatigue much earlier than your opponent and that is simply the opposite of what you want when playing Control. 

I don't think Elise is the right choice here and I recommend you to rather stay with oil.

And last thing: Sabotage is quite bad in current pally/aggro meta. It gets very low value. Burgle is something like card draw, but worse. Random class card is usually trash. 

I'm used to magic where card drawing is a big staple of a control deck, otherwise you run out of options. I'm certainly willing to drop Elise to build up a competitive control rogue, and I agree that my experience with sabotage has been subpar, but it seemed better than Assassinate at the time for a large removal option. 

So if we drop 2x Sabotage, 1x Burgle, and 1x Elise that leaves 4 open slots. I'm sure one of them will be a legendary kind of finisher...maybe Anub'arak? What would you suggest replacing these cards with?

I'm used to magic where card drawing is a big staple of a control deck, otherwise you run out of options. I'm certainly willing to drop Elise to build up a competitive control rogue, and I agree that my experience with sabotage has been subpar, but it seemed better than Assassinate at the time for a large removal option. 

So if we drop 2x Sabotage, 1x Burgle, and 1x Elise that leaves 4 open slots. I'm sure one of them will be a legendary kind of finisher...maybe Anub'arak? What would you suggest replacing these cards with?

Firstly, competitive and Control Rogue don't go together too well. Decks you can use when (competitively) playing rogue: Oil and maybe Miracle, but not really. Rogue is the least diverse class (even Hunter has two viable deck types). 

Not only Sabotage isn't played, but neither is Assassinate. Rogue has tempo decks, so you will mainly use Sap. 

Anub'arak is too slow and if he gets silenced, he can get killed by a Shredder without returning to your hand and dropping a 4/4. That is pretty much 5 mana loss of tempo. Not good. It is too slow even for control decks.

If you really want to play Control rogue (which is ill-advised), you would need a quite a lot of dust to make it work. If you want to try Oil rogue instead, there are Oil rogue decks posted on this site to help you (Budget and Full).

Not only Sabotage isn't played, but neither is Assassinate. Rogue has tempo decks, so you will mainly use Sap. 

Anub'arak is too slow and if he gets silenced, he can get killed by a Shredder without returning to your hand and dropping a 4/4. That is pretty much 5 mana loss of tempo. Not good. It is too slow even for control decks.

If you really want to play Control rogue (which is ill-advised), you would need a quite a lot of dust to make it work. If you want to try Oil rogue instead, there are Oil rogue decks posted on this site to help you (Budget and Full).

I have fully built Oil Rogue, and started this build as kind of a thought experiment to try to give rogue a bit more breadth as a class. I agree it will probably never be better than Oil Rogue, but my first build felt so close to being good I feel like there is a way to make it be a viable choice, even if it will be the second best Rogue deck.

In that case, throw away Elise, Sabotage, Burgle, Shiv and one Violet. Instead, use a second big threat (preferably Trade Prince Gallywix, unless you face too many Zoo decks), 2 Shredders and 2 Auto-barbers.

Elise is too unreliable, so is Sabotage and Burgle. Shiv has too low value and 2 Violets are one too many without a bg amount of spells. 

However, control rogue is not number two. Not even number three best rogue deck. Maybe not even in top 4. Oil, then you have on the same power level Midrange (Raptor), Miracle and Malygos and then there is Control Rogue. Also, as I have never played as or against a Control Rogue, my recommendations are pure theorycraft.

Lately I've started to like playing priest and made this deck

2x Circle
1x Inner Fire
2x PW:S
2x Northshire
2x Divine Spirit
1x SW:P
1x Owl
2x Museum Curator
1x SW:D
2x Injured Blademaster
1x Shadow Madness
1x Auchenai
2x Lightspawn
2x Shredder
2x Holy Nova
1x Loatheb
2x Sludge Belcher
1x Voljin
1x Entomb
1x Dr. Boom
Win-% is probably around 50-ish

What kind of changes would you suggest? I have LoE full, 2 wings of Naxx and no BrM. And what kind of playstyle you think would fit this deck, after your tinkering ofcourse. 
Cheers

Lately I've started to like playing priest and made this deck

2x Circle
1x Inner Fire
2x PW:S
2x Northshire
2x Divine Spirit
1x SW:P
1x Owl
2x Museum Curator
1x SW:D
2x Injured Blademaster
1x Shadow Madness
1x Auchenai
2x Lightspawn
2x Shredder
2x Holy Nova
1x Loatheb
2x Sludge Belcher
1x Voljin
1x Entomb
1x Dr. Boom
Win-% is probably around 50-ish

What kind of changes would you suggest? I have LoE full, 2 wings of Naxx and no BrM. And what kind of playstyle you think would fit this deck, after your tinkering ofcourse. 
Cheers

Inner Fire combo is not really viable in current meta. You should use a Lightbomb, second Auchenai and a Wild Pyromancer. Lightbomb can help you deal with control decks and also works against aggro. Wild Pyromancer is great when it comes to clearing the board against Aggro decks and Paladin.

Owl isn't needed since this deck can run Entombs. So a second Entomb should be used. I am not a fan of 2 Entombs, but every pro players runs 2, so I guess 2 is the right number.

Shadow Madness is too slow. Cabal Shadow priest works in a similar fashion, so use her instead. She is also a tempo card and is one of the cards that are played to swing the game in your favour.

Lightspawns require a lot of healing, that means using extra mana and not being able to heal any other minion or your face. Lights of the Naaru should be used instead, as they can heal quite a lot and also give you board presence.

There is no need for a midrange minion such as Shredder. Add an Ysera for a strong late-game power and a Shrinkmeister to save health of your minions when trading. He also combos Cabal.

Loatheb is not of much use here. You don't have a big board on turn 5 and therefore don't need to protect it from spells. Add a Justicar to your deck for a stronger hero power. It synergises well with Auchenai and can often win the game against aggro decks.

Boom should be used only if he doesn't get BGHed often. If he does get targeted by Big Game Hunter rather often, you could swap him for Holy Champion or a Thoughtsteal (only against slow decks).

The playstyle stays the same, you try to play your combos to get hold of the board and then just try to kill anything your opponent plays.

This is essentially a Mid-Range Paladin deck and tries to keep board control early on. Combos in this deck are: Quartermaster - Muster for Battle, Blessing of Kings - Big Game Hunter(situation). Card wise I can craft any common, rare and epic if needed. Legendary wise I only have Tirion Fordring that is not obtained from a wing. Wing wise I have all of Naxxramas, first two wings of LoE, and first wing of Blackrock Mountain. With this deck I am having trouble keeping a constant win rate and ranking up. I am currently rank 16 and I am sure I can at least get to Rank 13-12. Please leave any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated :) 

1x Competitive Spirit

2x Zombie Chow

1x Equality

1x Ironbeak Owl

2x Knife Juggler

2x Shielded Mini-bot

1x Coghammer

2x Muster for Battle

2x Aldor Peacekeeper

1x Big Game Hunter

1x Truesilver Champion

2x Blessing of Kings

2x Consecration

2x Piloted Shredder

1x Antique Healbot

1x Loatheb

1x Quartermaster

2x Sludge Belcher

1x Emperor Thaurissan

1x Lay on Hands

1x Tirion Fordring

This is essentially a Mid-Range Paladin deck and tries to keep board control early on. Combos in this deck are: Quartermaster - Muster for Battle, Blessing of Kings - Big Game Hunter(situation). Card wise I can craft any common, rare and epic if needed. Legendary wise I only have Tirion Fordring that is not obtained from a wing. Wing wise I have all of Naxxramas, first two wings of LoE, and first wing of Blackrock Mountain. With this deck I am having trouble keeping a constant win rate and ranking up. I am currently rank 16 and I am sure I can at least get to Rank 13-12. Please leave any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated smile.png

1x Competitive Spirit

2x Zombie Chow

1x Equality

1x Ironbeak Owl

2x Knife Juggler

2x Shielded Mini-bot

1x Coghammer

2x Muster for Battle

2x Aldor Peacekeeper

1x Big Game Hunter

1x Truesilver Champion

2x Blessing of Kings

2x Consecration

2x Piloted Shredder

1x Antique Healbot

1x Loatheb

1x Quartermaster

2x Sludge Belcher

1x Emperor Thaurissan

1x Lay on Hands

1x Tirion Fordring

Blessing of Kings + BGH is a stupid combo. It is often better to drop BGH without any targets and buff him instead. If he can get cleared by other minion, you lost anyway.

Now to the deck itself:

Don't run any secrets if you don't run MC. You could try Keeper of Uldaman in its place. It can be used both to buff your own minion and to weaken your opponent's minion.

BGH isn't really that important when running 2 Keepers of Uldaman. Use a second Keeper of Uldaman instead.

If Thaurissan is one of your most expensive minions (mana-wise) in the deck and you are not playing combo decks, he is a bad choice. A second Truesilver could be used in his place.

The rest seems fine (given your budget). Next thing would be getting Boom and adding him into the deck in place of the second Truesilver. You could also read guides or watch videos/streams to know how to play the deck better.

So I made a Reno Rogue deck and for the most part, i want it to feel like oil rogue, while having Reno Jackson as a way to stabalize in the later game. I have access to most cards except only a few legendaries. Some suggestions would be nice, thanks.

Decklist: http://imgur.com/a/cSHWI

I am using a Mech Mage deck that someone posted a video of hitting rank 5 in one day (the video was 4 hours long), but I can't even leave rank 18.

N1UAGv2.png

Edited by SithLordOfSnark

So I made a Reno Rogue deck and for the most part, i want it to feel like oil rogue, while having Reno Jackson as a way to stabalize in the later game. I have access to most cards except only a few legendaries. Some suggestions would be nice, thanks.

Decklist: http://imgur.com/a/cSHWI

The advantage of Reno Jackson decks is that it doesn't have a standard build and most of the cards are changed on your experience with them. However, I wouldn't run 2 copies of any cards because if something can go wrong, it definitely will. That said, you will often be near fatigue before being able to drop Reno Jackson with heal. However, Reno Jackson is usually played to deal with Aggro Decks which will want to kill you early, you wouldn't draw the duplicate cards and you will lose to them. 

I have never played as Reno Rogue, I have never played against Reno rogue and therefore I won't be able to help you with the choice of every single card, but the cards you have chosen seem mostly reasonable.

The first card I am not sure about is Blingtron. You already have access to weapons, but your opponent does not. This way you are giving him advantage of a weapon. I would personally recommend an early game card, such as Autobarber.

Not really sure about the Coldlight oracle either. Although it does draw you two cards to dig for Reno, it also draw your opponent two cards, which is very dangerous against aggressive and some midrange decks. An Antique Healbot could be a solid choice because he is run in the usual oil as well.

I am using a Mech Mage deck that someone posted a video of hitting rank 5 in one day (the video was 4 hours long), but I can't even leave rank 18.

N1UAGv2.png

I am not a fan of Hybrid (Mech/Tempo) Mage and I might be wrong about some things because of my personal opinion on this type of deck.

Running Flamecannon does not help your deck very much. It has no synergy and it can't go face when needed. Also, in this paladin meta, it will often get quite low value by killing Silver Hand Recruit or by removing divine shield. I think a second Blastmage would be a better choice.

Ooze and Water Elemental are meant for the same thing - making weapon swing impossible. I personally would choose Water Elementals as they work against Rogue better and are better when you need to trade into minions. Cogmaster fits the deck better, because you will have an aggro drop with a high tempo potential.

Antique Healbot isn't that good. You have a Flamestrike against aggro decks and when facing control, 3/3 won't save you. You could use Boom instead.

Ogres don't have any synergy with the deck. You should use a second Cogmaster and a Clockwork Gnome. The Gnome is good for gaining board control and can help you trigger the effect of Cogmaster.

Two Flamestrikes are definitely an overkill. One is somewhat acceptable, but not two of them. Antonidas should be used.

Stormwind Champions aren't that good. You should use Dr. Balanced and a second Clockwork Gnome. 

Also, mech mage isn't that strong. You probably should be using a different deck.

Recently I've been really trying to make a viable Demonlock. I reached legend this season playing mainly renolock and secret paladin, and I've reached legend before playing handlock. Here's the deck I have so far:

1x Sacrificial Pact

1x Flame Imp

2x Voidwalker

2x Demonfire

2x Dark Peddler

2x Mistress of Pain

2x Demonwrath

1x Sense Demons

2x Imp Gang Boss

2x Imp-losion

1x Shadowflame

2x Voidcaller

1x Bane of Doom

1x Demonheart

2x Siphon Soul

1x Dread Infernal

1x Sylvanas Windrunner

1x Void Crusher

1x Dr. Boom

1x Lord Jaraxxus

1x Mal'Ganis

Recently I've been really trying to make a viable Demonlock. I reached legend this season playing mainly renolock and secret paladin, and I've reached legend before playing handlock. Here's the deck I have so far:

1x Sacrificial Pact

1x Flame Imp

2x Voidwalker

2x Demonfire

2x Dark Peddler

2x Mistress of Pain

2x Demonwrath

1x Sense Demons

2x Imp Gang Boss

2x Imp-losion

1x Shadowflame

2x Voidcaller

1x Bane of Doom

1x Demonheart

2x Siphon Soul

1x Dread Infernal

1x Sylvanas Windrunner

1x Void Crusher

1x Dr. Boom

1x Lord Jaraxxus

1x Mal'Ganis

Sacrificial Pact is a bad card most of the times. You lose board presence to delay your death. You don't have any OTK combo and "only" 3 AoEs. A second Flame Imp would be a better choice.

Although Demonfires have the flexibility to buff your minions or deal damage, it can't deal 3 damage that is crucial when killing Shredders. It can't deal with Shades of Naxxramas and Darnassus Aspirants, which will lower your winrate against Druids who become more popular these days. I can't really test it though as I lack some of cards in this decklist.

Sense Demons is rather a bad card, even in demon-focused deck. Your hero power already draws you a card, you don't really need extra draw. A Doomguard could take its place for you to have more finishing power.

Demonheart is a slow and big card. Not sure how it would work, so I would probably use Defender of Argus for more taunts.

2 Siphons Souls is too many. Handlock runs only one, Demon Handlock doesn't even run any. A second Argus can/should be used in place of one Siphon Soul.

Void Crusher is a really bad card and even worse in Pally meta. A Knife Juggler or Healbot can be used instead. Knife Juggler is good for zoo-y decks, such as yours. He can deal quite a lot of damage, especially when it's hard to run out of cards (thanks to your hero power). Healbot is there just to make the life of aggro player harder.

The more competitive version would be Midrange/Demon Zoo.

1x Sacrificial Pact

1x Flame Imp

2x Voidwalker

2x Demonfire

2x Dark Peddler

2x Mistress of Pain

2x Demonwrath

1x Sense Demons

2x Imp Gang Boss

2x Imp-losion

1x Shadowflame

2x Voidcaller

1x Bane of Doom

1x Demonheart

2x Siphon Soul

1x Dread Infernal

1x Sylvanas Windrunner

1x Void Crusher

1x Dr. Boom

1x Lord Jaraxxus

1x Mal'Ganis

Sacrificial Pact is a bad card most of the times. You lose board presence to delay your death. You don't have any OTK combo and "only" 3 AoEs. A second Flame Imp would be a better choice.

Although Demonfires have the flexibility to buff your minions or deal damage, it can't deal 3 damage that is crucial when killing Shredders. It can't deal with Shades of Naxxramas and Darnassus Aspirants, which will lower your winrate against Druids who become more popular these days. I can't really test it though as I lack some of cards in this decklist.

Sense Demons is rather a bad card, even in demon-focused deck. Your hero power already draws you a card, you don't really need extra draw. A Doomguard could take its place for you to have more finishing power.

Demonheart is a slow and big card. Not sure how it would work, so I would probably use Defender of Argus for more taunts.

2 Siphons Souls is too many. Handlock runs only one, Demon Handlock doesn't even run any. A second Argus can/should be used in place of one Siphon Soul.

Void Crusher is a really bad card and even worse in Pally meta. A Knife Juggler or Healbot can be used instead. Knife Juggler is good for zoo-y decks, such as yours. He can deal quite a lot of damage, especially when it's hard to run out of cards (thanks to your hero power). Healbot is there just to make the life of aggro player harder.

The more competitive version would be Midrange/Demon Zoo.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I like how the changes are performing so far. I think demonfire does decent, especially with mistress of pain. If I were to replace it though, what would you suggest?

Another list that I've been trying out lately and am curious about what you think is reno dragon hunter... any tips? Thanks in advance :]

Hunter's Mark

Sir Finley Mrrrglton

Bear Trap

Explorer's Hat

Explosive Trap

Freezing Trap

Quick Shot

Jeweled Scarab

King's Elekk

Mad Scientist

Eaglehorn Bow

Animal Companion

Deadly Shot

Unleash the Hounds

Blackwing Technician

Hungry Dragon

Spellbreaker

Twilight Guardian

Azure Drake

Blackwing Corruptor

Harrison Jones

Sludge Belcher

Reno Jackson

Savannah Highmane

Gladiator's Longbow

Chillmaw

Dr. Boom

Chromaggus

Alexstrasza

Ysera

Some sort of Control priest deck I guess. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Cirlce of Healing 2
Light of the Naaru 2
Power Word: Shield 2
Northshire Cleric 2
SW: Pain

Museum Curator 2
Shrinkmeister 2
SW: Death 
Velen's Chosen 2
Injured Blademaster 2
Auchenai Soupriest 2
Elise Starseeker 
Holy Champion 2
Holy Nova 2
Entomb 2
Lightbomb
Cabal Shadow Priest 2

Another list that I've been trying out lately and am curious about what you think is reno dragon hunter... any tips? Thanks in advance :]

Hunter's Mark

Sir Finley Mrrrglton

Bear Trap

Explorer's Hat

Explosive Trap

Freezing Trap

Quick Shot

Jeweled Scarab

King's Elekk

Mad Scientist

Eaglehorn Bow

Animal Companion

Deadly Shot

Unleash the Hounds

Blackwing Technician

Hungry Dragon

Spellbreaker

Twilight Guardian

Azure Drake

Blackwing Corruptor

Harrison Jones

Sludge Belcher

Reno Jackson

Savannah Highmane

Gladiator's Longbow

Chillmaw

Dr. Boom

Chromaggus

Alexstrasza

Ysera

About your previous post: if you decide to swap it, the choice should be Darkbomb.

Reno Dragon Hunter? It sounds like the opposite of competitive :D As I have said previously in some of my posts, Reno decks are very flexible and there is no "one build to rule them all" (or with minor differences), as can be seen on the current Midrange Druid or previous Patron Warrior. Basically, I will just list the bad cards (edit: not a long list, though).

Deadly Shot - although good in control meta, current paladin/aggro meta is not suitable for this card. You will sometimes destroy a 1/1 token or an early drop. I would use another dragon, probably Faerie Dragon.

Hunter lacks strong dragon synergy decks, such as Priest's Whelp and Agent, Warrior's Alexstrasza's champion or Paladin's Consort. This makes hunter a bad class for dragon deck. 

Some sort of Control priest deck I guess. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Cirlce of Healing 2

Light of the Naaru 2

Power Word: Shield 2

Northshire Cleric 2

SW: Pain

Museum Curator 2

Shrinkmeister 2

SW: Death 

Velen's Chosen 2

Injured Blademaster 2

Auchenai Soupriest 2

Elise Starseeker 

Holy Champion 2

Holy Nova 2

Entomb 2

Lightbomb

Cabal Shadow Priest 2

I wouldn't use two Shrinkmeisters - one is usually enough. I personally run 2 Deathlords, so add one of them. It is a big taunt that can be dropped in the early game to really ruin the game for aggro decks. 

Swap Velens for Ysera and Justicar. You don't need the spell damage offered by Velen's chosen. However, you need late-game cards to be able to keep up the pressure in the late turns of the game - that's why Ysera is rather important. Justicar is here just to make it easier to deal with aggro decks and to synergise with Auchenai (4dmg for 2 mana is a nice value, isn't it?). 

Elise is not a great card overall. I might be wrong about it, because that's just my personal opinion and there are people who would disagree, but I recommend using a second Deathlord instead. 

Holy Champions are more used in an midrange/control environment, so I recommend running Pyromancers for now. The early-game clear is really strong and he even survives sometimes.

• Like 1

Hello, sorry for bothering you. I am new here. I would love any advice on how to improve my deck. I have some cards, but i am bad at creating decks.

Anyways,

My Colection http://www.hearthpwn.com/members/LYNXEMS/collection

My Current Deck http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/414915-my-crappy-mage

Thanks For Any Help...

The deck is just a mash of many different decks (freeze, echo, tempo, aggro), so I would want to know which way do you want me to shape it? Freeze mage is probably the strongest build right now, but I play Tempo mage and can confirm it is rather strong as well. Echo is unusable and aggro just isn't strong enough.

Hello, sorry for bothering you. I am new here. I would love any advice on how to improve my deck. I have some cards, but i am bad at creating decks.

Anyways,

My Colection http://www.hearthpwn.com/members/LYNXEMS/collection

My Current Deck http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/414915-my-crappy-mage

Thanks For Any Help...

The deck is just a mash of many different decks (freeze, echo, tempo, aggro), so I would want to know which way do you want me to shape it? Freeze mage is probably the strongest build right now, but I play Tempo mage and can confirm it is rather strong as well. Echo is unusable and aggro just isn't strong enough.

I prefer tempo over freeze, but i don't have any essential cards to both decks. I am rather low on powder

But you can try...

Anyways, thanks for some interest

I will try to keep it somewhat cheap (under 400 dust).

Swap Mirror Image for Arcane Missiles. The difference is that Mirror Image does nothing while Arcane Missiles deal damage.

Arcane Explosion does basically nothing. Use a second Mana Wyrm. 

Duplicate is just a worse draw. Use second Arcane Missiles.

Echo is again just a draw mechanic and without really strong cards in your deck, you have no reason to play it. Add an Arcane Intellect.

2 Polymorphs are too many. Even one is probably too much. Craft one Poly:boar (100 dust), add a second Mirror Entity and disenchant the third copy of it.

Animated Armor is just worse Taz'dingo. A second Flamewaker is the best choice here.

Blizzard is used for delaying the attacks or to freeze your opponent's minion so he can't deal with Doomsayer. An single copy of Arcane Intellect could be good for the deck.

2 Flamestrikes are too many. One copy is somewhat acceptable, but two are definitely not. Craft a second Apprentice (140 dust total).

Leper Gnome is too small to have a big enough impact. A Mad Scientist fits the deck really nice. You get almost 5 mana value for 2 mana.

Crazed Alchemist is too situational and has too low minion value. Add a second Mad Scientist.

Faerie Dragon has no synergy with the deck and is often just a 3/2 with no added value. Craft a Piloted Shredder (180 dust). He has great value and is used in so many decks that he is one of the must-have cards.

Creeper is used for its stickiness. However, you won't need to trade much nor will you be scared of AoE due to a lower amount of minions. A second Shredder should be used (220 dust).

MCT is a good card, but not in this deck. If you opponent has 4 or more minions, you often lose. Also, turn 3 is Flamewaker/Spellslinger turn. So add a Spellslinger (260 dust). Although some newer players don't understand why he is good, he gives you high minion value and a spell, which you can use to trigger Flamewaker/Wyrm.

Ancient Shade has too low HP. Also, he can deal 7 damage to your face, which is simply unacceptable. Add a second Spellslinger (300 dust).

Faceless can be used only against control decks, which is not really common these days. Craft an Azure Drake (400 dust). You get spell damage and draw, what more to want?

Belcher doesn't fit the deck that much, but since you are on budget, you can keep him.

Summoning Stone is a bad card. Loatheb can be a better choice. Although you don't have a big board that often, he still can be used against Freeze mage after popping Ice Block or after their Alexstrasza turn. 

Thaurissan should be used only when you run Antonidas (which you don't). Chromaggus can be used to fuel you in your late turns, which tend to be really hard for tempo mages. He doesn't fit the deck, but whatever, budget.

KT doesn't fit the deck either, but he somewhat synergises with Chromaggus.

Molten Giant has synergy only with KT, but you will drop low when you already run out of cards and that means you already lost. Use a second Arcane Intellect.

Here we go, 400 dust exactly. Also, a lot of your cards could use disenchant.

• Like 1

Thanks for the help. Deck is Done. I'm gona play some and probably pray to rng to get an antonidas off a pack or work my way up to him. Sorry bout that 3x Secret, My mass disenchant didnt notice it (weird). I'd also love to know what to disench.

Thanks for everything.

Thanks for the help. Deck is Done. I'm gona play some and probably pray to rng to get an antonidas off a pack or work my way up to him. Sorry bout that 3x Secret, My mass disenchant didnt notice it (weird). I'd also love to know what to disench.

Thanks for everything.

Do you want to play only decks that are or can be competitive (such as Midrange Druid, Secret Pally or Demon Handlock), or also fun decks (mill rogue, pally murloc otk, worgen otk)?

Thanks for everything.

Do you want to play only decks that are or can be competitive (such as Midrange Druid, Secret Pally or Demon Handlock), or also fun decks (mill rogue, pally murloc otk, worgen otk)?

Maybe yea, i'd play some fun decks. 

Drood: Naturalize, Savagery

SMOrc: Snipe, Scavenging Hyena, Deadly Shot, Explosive Shot

Mage: Cone of Cold, Ethereal Arcanist, Flame Lance

Rogue: Betrayal, Defias,  Patient Assassin, Undercity Valiant, Shado-pan Rider

Shammy: Dust Devil

Warlock: Blood Imp, Felguard, Fearsome Doomguard

Warrior: Arathi

Neutral: Wisp, Lowly Squire, Shieldbearer, one Southsea, Dragonhawk, Alchemist, Mad Bomber, Wraith, Pint-sized Summoner, Flesheating Ghoul, Imp Master, Jungle Panther, Saboteur, Silent Knight, Thrallmar Farseer, Ancient Brewmaster, Frigid Snobold, Mogu'shan, Silver Hand Knight, Stampeding Kodo, one Tiger, Venture Co., Frost Elemental, Priestess of Elune, Windfury Harpy, Ravenholdt Assassin, Kraken