FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sottle

The Rate/Improve my deck thread.

Frost Giant is a reasonable card, but it would be the only BGH target and that's why I decided not to include it. You could try including it in place of Ogre or Pit Fighter and once it starts getting BGHed, you will change it back. 

To have positive income in arena, one would have to have average of 7+ wins. Since your maximum is 6, I do not recommend buying Arena runs until you have all the necessary adventures.

Acolyte of Pain is in this deck is worse than Arcane Intellect, because you draw 2 cards with each of them, but using Acolyte + Ping costs 5 mana whereas Arcane Intellect only 3. On top of that, Arcane Intellect triggers Mana Wyrm.

Back again for more advice. Decided to try a mill rogue just for fun. Any way to improve it? I wanted to try and get the monkey out fast which is why I made the deck.

2x backstab

2x preparation

2x shadowstep

2x deadly poison

Blade furry

Bloodmage thalnos

2x eviscerate

2x gang up

2x sap

Shiv

2x fan of knives

2x cold light oracle

Brann bronzebeard

Edwin van cleef

Elise star-seeker

Twilight drake

Azure drake

2x vanish

Sprint

Mountain giant

I'm trying to see if I can improve my shaman deck. Was able to hit rank 13 today with it, but I had climbed most of the way with one of the cheap Hunter decks from this site, so I'm not sure if I just got a little lucky to finally get past 14 or not. I have the first three wings of NAX, the first wing of Blackrock and the first wing of LOE. My collection consists of mostly the original set although I have acquired several packs from GVG and TGT. I have quite a few rares from the original set, (although mostly one of each) and a handful of legendaries. I feel like I'm missing quite a few key cards I have seen used across a lot of the cheap decks here, or at least I only have one. I'm trying to focus on my shaman deck because I was lucky enough to get Doomhammer and Alakir the WIndlord. Although I'm working to unlock the next wing of NAX to get Mad Scientists and Zombie Chow to improve many of my decks. I don't have any dust at the moment as I spent it all trying to get most of the basic and rare cards I was missing for the cheapest hunter deck, but I could buy more packs before I hit the next NAX wing if it would be a better investment at this point.

Here's the shaman deck:

2x Earthshock

2x Rockbiter Weapon

1 Abusive Sergeant

2x Crackle

2x Dire Wolf

2x Flame Tongue

2x Haunted Creeper

1 Knife Juggler

2x Neurubian Egg

1 Elemental Destruction

1 Feral Spirit

2x Hex

1 Mana Tide Totem

1 Shattered Sun Cleric

2x Tuskarr Totemic

1 Gnomish Inventor

1 Piloted Shredder

1 Rumbling Elemental

1 Doomhammer

1 Bloodlust

2x Fire Elemental

1 AlAkir the Windlord 

I started with the basic cheap Shaman deck here, made all the suggested trades I had and made some other trades based on what I saw as the next step up Shaman deck and the crafting guide. Feeling maybe I can start by trading out a dire wolf with a lance carrier and Gnomish Inventor with Azure Drake? Thanks in advance for all suggestions. I have a mac so unfortunately I can't upload my collection.

I like Direwolves more than Lance Carriers. It allows you to buff 2 of your minions and whenever you trade, you can just spawn another Totem. Also, it has much higher minion value. 

Elemental Destruction is used for stalling. You don't need to stall, you just need to clear the board. A Storm is way better here as it doesn't kill your board.

Defender of Argus is better than SSC (at least in this case). Include him.

Yes, azure Drake in place of Inventor is definitely better.

I don't really like Rumbling Elemental. He is too slow and can go face,which is exactly what you don't want. Include a second Azure Drake.

Do Eggs work for you? 

The eggs have been working well using all the buff minions in the deck. All your suggestions would be great, but I seem to be missing those lower-tier staple shaman cards. It's unfortunate since I've managed to obtain the two finishers. I don't have storm, Defender of Argus or a second Azure Drake. I tried to compensate for storm with Elemental Destruction and Argus with the Dire Wolf and other buffers. It's also why I decided to throw in the eggs. I'm finding at least looking off some of the cheaper decks on this site that I'm still missing some staple cards that work across many decks and hero types even though I feel like I've gotten quite a few powerful rares and even a legendary or two I'd like to utilize. I just don't have the right grunts to back them up. Once I get the Mad Scientists and a couple more rares to finish my hunter deck I will probably focus on the ones I need for Shaman.

Hey - new-ish player (also F2P, which is important) this is the end of my second season, hit rank 15 in both, can't seem to break 14 (though came close with a win streak). Currently maining druid, here's what I'm running (I tweak it a lot, and just crafted the ancient of lore and living roots): 

Innervate x 2
Living Roots x 1
Wild Growth x 2
Wrath x 2
Darnassus Aspirant x 2
Savage Roar x 1
Acolyte of Pain x 1
Spider Tank x 2
Swipe x 2
Chillwind Yeti x 2
Defender of Argus x 1
Keeper of the Grove x 2
Piloted Shredder x 1
Sen'jin Shieldmasta x 1
Azure Drake x 2
Druid of the Claw x 2
Faceless Manipulator x 1
Ancient of Lore x 1
Ironbark Protector x 2

I don't have any adventure cards, I spend most of my gold on arena and doing fairly well (averaging just under 5 wins, best run is 9) but I haven't had enough of a win streak (or not just spent my winnings) to get enough gold to buy a wing - but I think BrM wing 1 will be top priority just because of Thaurassian. I have a fair few rares across classes and neutral, and for epics aside from the Faceless Manipulator and Ancient of Lore I have 2 molten giants and 1 Mountain Giant (handlock's the dream there, but that's a big investement). I have about 400 dust in the bank as well. 

My main problems are Paladins, Mages and Priests, especially Dragon Priests. I have no hard removal (though that's a druid problem) and can't outlast and outvalue Priests - and mind control wrecks me when I have nothing to play but Ironbark, and can't just pass. Paladins it's either murlocs or the christmas tree, or Tirion and I don't have a keeper in-hand. Mages it's mirror entity, as I have nothing low-value enough to play into it (though mech mage can also own me if I don't get ramp from turn 2). Though surprisingly I do great against hunters, and fairly well against zoo. 

As for cards which might be under-performing, I had a friend have a look at what I had previously and subbed in the Acolyte and Defender (subbing out an earthen ring farseer and sunwalker, the latter of which had been *seriously* underperforming, not nearly as good in constructed as arena), and I'm not 100% sold on them - defender is value central bringing yeti stats to the board, but needs to proc on 2 good minions to work (but is great against aggro) so I'm not 100% on him.

Acolyte is good if I can draw at least 2 cards off him, but that's not guaranteed, and he doesn't bring a lot to the board and this deck is all about value (hence Yetis rather than Shredders, Yetis eat fireballs whereas shredders die to frostbolts, and don't have 4 attack for their drops. And spider tanks rather than harvest golems - the stats are more important than being sticky, and they trade better). Also Acolyte is dead draw in late-game, mostly - might as well be a loot hoarder. 

Faceless is good even if I can copy a Druid of the Claw, but can be dead, but I opened it in a pack and it's just one of the best cards I own, I don't have a lot of other options, so I'm not sure yet. I only got him a couple of days ago. 

So what can I do to climb higher on a budget of just about nothing?  

Hey - new-ish player (also F2P, which is important) this is the end of my second season, hit rank 15 in both, can't seem to break 14 (though came close with a win streak). Currently maining druid, here's what I'm running (I tweak it a lot, and just crafted the ancient of lore and living roots): 

Innervate x 2
Living Roots x 1
Wild Growth x 2
Wrath x 2
Darnassus Aspirant x 2
Savage Roar x 1
Acolyte of Pain x 1
Spider Tank x 2
Swipe x 2
Chillwind Yeti x 2
Defender of Argus x 1
Keeper of the Grove x 2
Piloted Shredder x 1
Sen'jin Shieldmasta x 1
Azure Drake x 2
Druid of the Claw x 2
Faceless Manipulator x 1
Ancient of Lore x 1
Ironbark Protector x 2

I don't have any adventure cards, I spend most of my gold on arena and doing fairly well (averaging just under 5 wins, best run is 9) but I haven't had enough of a win streak (or not just spent my winnings) to get enough gold to buy a wing - but I think BrM wing 1 will be top priority just because of Thaurassian. I have a fair few rares across classes and neutral, and for epics aside from the Faceless Manipulator and Ancient of Lore I have 2 molten giants and 1 Mountain Giant (handlock's the dream there, but that's a big investement). I have about 400 dust in the bank as well. 

My main problems are Paladins, Mages and Priests, especially Dragon Priests. I have no hard removal (though that's a druid problem) and can't outlast and outvalue Priests - and mind control wrecks me when I have nothing to play but Ironbark, and can't just pass. Paladins it's either murlocs or the christmas tree, or Tirion and I don't have a keeper in-hand. Mages it's mirror entity, as I have nothing low-value enough to play into it (though mech mage can also own me if I don't get ramp from turn 2). Though surprisingly I do great against hunters, and fairly well against zoo. 

As for cards which might be under-performing, I had a friend have a look at what I had previously and subbed in the Acolyte and Defender (subbing out an earthen ring farseer and sunwalker, the latter of which had been *seriously* underperforming, not nearly as good in constructed as arena), and I'm not 100% sold on them - defender is value central bringing yeti stats to the board, but needs to proc on 2 good minions to work (but is great against aggro) so I'm not 100% on him.

Acolyte is good if I can draw at least 2 cards off him, but that's not guaranteed, and he doesn't bring a lot to the board and this deck is all about value (hence Yetis rather than Shredders, Yetis eat fireballs whereas shredders die to frostbolts, and don't have 4 attack for their drops. And spider tanks rather than harvest golems - the stats are more important than being sticky, and they trade better). Also Acolyte is dead draw in late-game, mostly - might as well be a loot hoarder. 

Faceless is good even if I can copy a Druid of the Claw, but can be dead, but I opened it in a pack and it's just one of the best cards I own, I don't have a lot of other options, so I'm not sure yet. I only got him a couple of days ago. 

So what can I do to climb higher on a budget of just about nothing?  

No Force of Nature = no Savage Roar. Craft a second Ancient of Lore.

Acolyte is a bad draw engine in this deck. Azure Drakes and AoLs are better and sufficient. A second Piloted Shredder is way better.

Spider Tank are fine as a "budget" swap. However, once you get to 5th wing of Naxxramas, swap them for Shades.

Yetis only have high minion value. That's pretty much it. A situational/tech card should be better. You already tun 2 KotGs, therefore the tech card should be BGH. The second card to include would be Savage Combatant. t is a card with great value and can be played even on turn 4 (most of the time, that is). 

Defender of Argus is a good card, but not in this deck. This deck tends to drop one big minion each turn unlike decks such as zoo. A second Savage Combatant is better.

Ironbarks Protectors are not that good, but still acceptable. If you have Ancients of War, use them instead. 

Although Shredder does die to Frostbolt, the 2-drop will be able to attack next turn, whereas yeti won't. Also, you get a 2-drop after a Flamestrike.

The priority would be AoL>5 Naxxes>1 BrM>2x Force of Nature

Hi, I've been playing HS for a while, and usually when I find flaws in my decks I come here to look at decklists and get some ideas, but being a Collector in basically every game I play, I've got to deal with the cards I get from packs and adventures since I can't craft much with the dust I get from disenchanting 3x's (and I'd like to keep that to craft otherwise unobtainable ones, like golden versions of adventure cards). As a result, I never got past rank 16 (Even though I get there pretty easily), and I'd like some advice on which deck to build, not having access to many key cards (Juggler, Sergeant, Ironbeak, Shredder ecc...)

This is my collection:

http://www.hearthpwn.com/members/Cysr/collection

Could you suggest some decklists that would work well with those cards only? I know it's pretty limited but I like to give priority to the collection rather than the ranking, so even reaching rank 15 would be a big improvement. (If Naxx 5 cards are necessary no problem, I'm getting those soon)

No preferred class in particular, a decklist for each class would be perfect, but that may be asking too much.

I've been playing pretty much every class equally, my best results are with Rogue, Paladin and Mage.

If needed I can post my actual decklists. Thanks in advance!

Hi, I've been playing HS for a while, and usually when I find flaws in my decks I come here to look at decklists and get some ideas, but being a Collector in basically every game I play, I've got to deal with the cards I get from packs and adventures since I can't craft much with the dust I get from disenchanting 3x's (and I'd like to keep that to craft otherwise unobtainable ones, like golden versions of adventure cards). As a result, I never got past rank 16 (Even though I get there pretty easily), and I'd like some advice on which deck to build, not having access to many key cards (Juggler, Sergeant, Ironbeak, Shredder ecc...)

This is my collection:

http://www.hearthpwn.com/members/Cysr/collection

Could you suggest some decklists that would work well with those cards only? I know it's pretty limited but I like to give priority to the collection rather than the ranking, so even reaching rank 15 would be a big improvement. (If Naxx 5 cards are necessary no problem, I'm getting those soon)

No preferred class in particular, a decklist for each class would be perfect, but that may be asking too much.

I've been playing pretty much every class equally, my best results are with Rogue, Paladin and Mage.

If needed I can post my actual decklists. Thanks in advance!

Dust is a very serious limitation and therefore a working deck for each class is impossible. Also, playing one class on ladder to rank up and the other classes on causal to finish your quests.

1x Brave Archer

2x Webspinner

1x Bear Trap

2x Explosive Trap

1x Eaglehorn

2x Animal Companion

2x Skill Command

2x Unleash

1x Highmane

1x Argent Squire

1x Leper Gnome 

1x Lowly Squire

2x Worgen Infiltrator

2x Flame Juggler

2x Haunted Creeper

2x Mad Scientist

1x Harvest Golem

2x Wolfrider

1x Loatheb

1x Sea Giant

Face Hunter is one of the cheapest competitive decks out there (if not the cheapest), but even in SMOrc, you miss cards. 

I tried Face from time to time, but some of those cards never popped in my head while I was deckbuilding (I.E. Brave Archer or Flame Juggler), so the list could have been the problem.

I know that without dust it's really hard to make working decks, but I find collecting really interesting, so I've got no choice.

Thanks for taking time to do this, I'll try it and see if it works!

One more thing, If I ever decide to start crafting, what would my priorities be? (In terms of overall value, not just in Face: I know it's the only deck I can afford now, but I'd like to be able to build nice decks for other classes as well in the future.)

Thanks again!

The best way to decide which class you want or what is your favourite type of deck. Crafting cards for several decks at once is not a good choice. Focusing on one deck and crafting all cards for it is way better.

Hello, new player here (f2p because i don't want to spend that much this early on). I would like some advice on this deck, since priest is the class that i love most. Last season i managed to hit rank 11 but now i can't seem to climb that well.

Here is my collection http://www.hearthpwn.com/members/Eptic54/collection

I only have the first wing of BRM since i've spent most of my gold on arena.

And the deck:

in5LMmr.png

HeyGuys,

Filthy casual here. Been having a lot of fun playing and tweeking this miracle druid last season taking it to rank 4 (rank 2 highest, no legend). Normally i would netdeck it but Icy-Veins doesn't have a legendary miracle druid list ;(

Would love to hear your opinion and suggestions to make it even stronger. Thanks for taking the time.

Innervate 2x

Moonfire 2x

Living Roots 2x

Raven Idol 2x

Wildgrowth 2x

Wrath 2x

Bloodmage T 1x

BGH 1x

Swipe 2x

KotG 2x

Violet T 2x

Azure D 2x

DotC 2x

Emperor T 1x

Gadgetzan A 2x

AoL 2x

Malygos 1x.

http://imgur.com/mvOW39I

(just in case)

I have Naxx and LoE complete, grinding for last 3 wings of BRM and let's just say i have an infinite amount of dust. I would like to hear suggestions without keeping my collection in mind.

Love this thread <3! Keep up the good work! Salute

Ok, I built a budget mage deck which focuses around killing of enemy minions, it had some sucess a few months ago but now it is a little.... off. Any ideas on how to improve it?

Mana wyrm x1

frost bolt x2

Amani x1

annoy o tron x1

Haunted creeper x1

Snow chugger x1

Sorcerer's Apprentice x1

Arcane intellect x1

mirror image x1

vaporize x1

big game hunter x1

raging worgen x1

cone of cold x1

Fireball x1

Polymorph x1

Chillwind yeti x1

Senjin x1

Water elemental x2

Flame lance x1

Antique healbot x2

Sludge belcher x2

Blizzard x1

Boulderfist x2

Flamestrike x2

Ok, I built a budget mage deck which focuses around killing of enemy minions, it had some sucess a few months ago but now it is a little.... off. Any ideas on how to improve it?

Mana wyrm x1

frost bolt x2

Amani x1

annoy o tron x1

Haunted creeper x1

Snow chugger x1

Sorcerer's Apprentice x1

Arcane intellect x1

mirror image x1

vaporize x1

big game hunter x1

raging worgen x1

cone of cold x1

Fireball x1

Polymorph x1

Chillwind yeti x1

Senjin x1

Water elemental x2

Flame lance x1

Antique healbot x2

Sludge belcher x2

Blizzard x1

Boulderfist x2

Flamestrike x2

How much "expendable" dust do you have?

Hello, new player here (f2p because i don't want to spend that much this early on). I would like some advice on this deck, since priest is the class that i love most. Last season i managed to hit rank 11 but now i can't seem to climb that well.

Here is my collection http://www.hearthpwn.com/members/Eptic54/collection

I only have the first wing of BRM since i've spent most of my gold on arena.

And the deck:

in5LMmr.png

Shadow Madness is too slow and situational. Shadow Word pain is much better. Once you get the third LoE wing, start using Entomb instead.

Thaurissan is not needed in this deck. You can keep him in, but once you start doing LoE, add a Museum Curator.

Geddon is just an extra board clear when you already have 3 (5 with Auchenai + Circle). He also creates the only BGH target. Craft Justicar and use her instead.

• Like 1

Hey guys this is my first post on Icy-Vein and I have a Mage deck that needs some serious tweaking here's what i have so far I've thought about crafting Acolyte Of Pain but wanted to know if there's anythig else i should be focusing on. Don't have the dust for a Legendary yet.

2x Frostbolt

2x Ice Lance

2x Frost Nova

2x Flamestike

2x Blizzard

2x Azure Dragon

2x Novice Engineer

2x Water Elemental

2x Fireball

2x Mana Wyrm

2x Sorcerer’s Apprentice

Thaurisan Emperor

2x Ice Barrier

2x Arcane Intellect

Doomsayer

2x Polymorph

Hey guys this is my first post on Icy-Vein and I have a Mage deck that needs some serious tweaking here's what i have so far I've thought about crafting Acolyte Of Pain but wanted to know if there's anythig else i should be focusing on. Don't have the dust for a Legendary yet.

2x Frostbolt

2x Ice Lance

2x Frost Nova

2x Flamestike

2x Blizzard

2x Azure Dragon

2x Novice Engineer

2x Water Elemental

2x Fireball

2x Mana Wyrm

2x Sorcerer’s Apprentice

Thaurisan Emperor

2x Ice Barrier

2x Arcane Intellect

Doomsayer

2x Polymorph

You don't really need Azure Drakes. They are too big to be used in a combo, so you often have just a 5 mana 4/4 draw a card. Craft an Acolytes of Pain. Acolyte is a card that draws 2 cards most of the time, which allows you to dig for combo pieces.

Novice is too bad. One Loot Hoarder and one Healbot should be better. Loot Hoarder has one extra stat and draw one card as well. Healbot gives you more survivability.

Although Water Elemental seems fitting for a freeze deck, your strategy does not revolve around Freezing and therefore Water Ele is not needed. One Forgotten Torch and Pyroblast should be better. Forgotten torch is simply 6 mana 9 damage and Pyroblast is simply a big card - 10 damage is a lot.

Mana Wyrm is too small to make difference in this control deck. You don't need early game, you don't need minions at all. An Ice Block and an Explosive Sheep are better. Sheep can easily clear the board and is especially useful when facing paladin (which does happen rather often).

You don't need Sorcerer's Apprentices. they die anyway, so you can't drop them the turn before. Because you don't have Alex, you can't drop them on your "kill turn" anyway. A second Loot Hoarder and an Ice Block. Ice Block can give you one extra turn, which can often lead to victory.

Polymorphs are not that important. You can keep one, but not two of them. Second Doomsayer should be a better card.

I do not recommend playing Freeze Mage until you have Alexstrasza and/or Thalnos.

I did some changes I understand what your saying about the Azures but I'm going to leave for right now till i get Thalnos.

1x Cone of Cold

2x Ice Lance

1x Doomsayer

2x Loot Hoarder

2x Frostbolt

2x Mad scientist

2x Frost Nova

2x Ice Barrier

2x Arcane Intellect

2x Acolyte Of Pain

2x Sorcerer’s Apprentice

2x Azure Dragon

2x Water Elemental

2x Fireball

Thaurisan Emperor

1x Flamestike

2x Blizzard

Thanks a lot for the response! 

I've made a few changes to the deck but i don't have dust to craft Justicar at the moment. (only got 240)

I have also bought LoE in the meantime.

This is how the deck looks now:

qTAcX6C.png?1

2x Frostbolt

2x Ice Lance

2x Frost Nova

2x Flamestike

2x Blizzard

2x Azure Dragon

2x Novice Engineer

2x Water Elemental

2x Fireball

2x Mana Wyrm

2x Sorcerer’s Apprentice

Thaurisan Emperor

2x Ice Barrier

2x Arcane Intellect

Doomsayer

2x Polymorph

You don't really need Azure Drakes. They are too big to be used in a combo, so you often have just a 5 mana 4/4 draw a card. Craft an Acolytes of Pain. Acolyte is a card that draws 2 cards most of the time, which allows you to dig for combo pieces.

Novice is too bad. One Loot Hoarder and one Healbot should be better. Loot Hoarder has one extra stat and draw one card as well. Healbot gives you more survivability.

Although Water Elemental seems fitting for a freeze deck, your strategy does not revolve around Freezing and therefore Water Ele is not needed. One Forgotten Torch and Pyroblast should be better. Forgotten torch is simply 6 mana 9 damage and Pyroblast is simply a big card - 10 damage is a lot.

Mana Wyrm is too small to make difference in this control deck. You don't need early game, you don't need minions at all. An Ice Block and an Explosive Sheep are better. Sheep can easily clear the board and is especially useful when facing paladin (which does happen rather often).

You don't need Sorcerer's Apprentices. they die anyway, so you can't drop them the turn before. Because you don't have Alex, you can't drop them on your "kill turn" anyway. A second Loot Hoarder and an Ice Block. Ice Block can give you one extra turn, which can often lead to victory.

Polymorphs are not that important. You can keep one, but not two of them. Second Doomsayer should be a better card.

I do not recommend playing Freeze Mage until you have Alexstrasza and/or Thalnos.

I did some changes I understand what your saying about the Azures but I'm going to leave them in for right now till i get Thalnos.

1x Cone of Cold
2x Ice Lance
1x Doomsayer
2x Loot Hoarder
2x Frostbolt
2x Mad scientist
2x Frost Nova
2x Ice Barrier
2x Arcane Intellect
2x Acolyte Of Pain
2x Sorcerer’s Apprentice
2x Azure Dragon
2x Water Elemental
2x Fireball
Thaurisan Emperor
1x Flamestike
2x Blizzard

Dust cost (NOT including expansion cards) = 80

Dust cost (including expansion cards) = 3740

Deck List: 

Mage Cards:

2x Arcane Missiles

2x Mirror Image

2x Frostbolt

2x Arcane Intellect

2x Forgotten Torch - LOE

2x Frost Nova

2x FlameWalker - BrM

2x Fireball

2x Water Elemental

2x Ethereal Conjurer - LOE

2x Flamestrike

​Neutral Cards:

2x Jeweled Scarab - LOE

2x Kobold Geomancer

2x Argent Horserider - TGT

1x Elise Starseeker - LOE

1x Nefarian BrM

Changes: 2x Kobold Geomancer -  2x Azure Drake

1x Arcane Missiles - 1x Unstable Portal

1x Flamestrike + 1x Argent Horserider - 2x Mana Wrym

Dust cost (NOT including expansion cards) = 80

Dust cost (including expansion cards) = 3740

Deck List: 

Mage Cards:

2x Arcane Missiles

2x Mirror Image

2x Frostbolt

2x Arcane Intellect

2x Forgotten Torch - LOE

2x Frost Nova

2x FlameWalker - BrM

2x Fireball

2x Water Elemental

2x Ethereal Conjurer - LOE

2x Flamestrike

​Neutral Cards:

2x Jeweled Scarab - LOE

2x Kobold Geomancer

2x Argent Horserider - TGT

1x Elise Starseeker - LOE

1x Nefarian BrM

Changes: 2x Kobold Geomancer -  2x Azure Drake

1x Arcane Missiles - 1x Unstable Portal

1x Flamestrike + 1x Argent Horserider - 2x Mana Wrym

I have two questions: Do you have Naxxramas? Are you willing to invest dust in GvG cards?

Hey guys,

I've been looking into control warrior decks and this is my current one:

ZDqE22A.jpg?1

It turned out control-slash-fatigue. Can't seem to rise through the ranks with it, though. My take is that it lacks in finishing power. It got some pop after crafting Grommash, but still. I usually try to stick to general control warrior tactic and by the end I use kraken and especially force-tank as baits for my opponent's big game hunter and class-specific removals, also just to make them deal with big cards and make it more difficult for them to deal with Grommash afterwards. Kraken dealing 4 damage comes into play, too.

All in all, the deck doesn't feel like.. enough at some point of ranked play. 

I have 80 dust, my crafting options aren't terrible, but a bit limited after disenchanting so much for Grommash.

My take on Reno DemonLock - I just tossed this together, and I'm sure it sucks since I just horribly lost my first game in Casual. I'm playing in Casual to get my quest without losing rank, but any help would be great.

I have all the adventures unlocked and beaten, but I cannot invest dust for anything new right now, because I'm saving up to make Face Hunter (Yes, I suck.)

Sacrificial Pact

Corruption

Mortal Coil x2

Soulfire

Abusive Sergeant

Dragon Egg

Elven Archer

Gadgetan Jouster

Reliquary Seeker

Sir Finley

Undertaker

Voidwalker

Voodoo Doctor

Darkbomb

Acidic Swamp Ooze

Annoy-o-tron

Dark Peddler

Echoing Ooze

Knife Juggler

Succubus

Demonwrath

Drain Life

Shadow Bolt

Imp Gang Boss

Hellfire

Voidcaller

Dread Infernal

Reno Jackson

Mal'Ganis

My take on Reno DemonLock - I just tossed this together, and I'm sure it sucks since I just horribly lost my first game in Casual. I'm playing in Casual to get my quest without losing rank, but any help would be great.

I have all the adventures unlocked and beaten, but I cannot invest dust for anything new right now, because I'm saving up to make Face Hunter (Yes, I suck.)

Sacrificial Pact

Corruption

Mortal Coil x2

Soulfire

Abusive Sergeant

Dragon Egg

Elven Archer

Gadgetan Jouster

Reliquary Seeker

Sir Finley

Undertaker

Voidwalker

Voodoo Doctor

Darkbomb

Acidic Swamp Ooze

Annoy-o-tron

Dark Peddler

Echoing Ooze

Knife Juggler

Succubus

Demonwrath

Drain Life

Shadow Bolt

Imp Gang Boss

Hellfire

Voidcaller

Dread Infernal

Reno Jackson

Mal'Ganis

Sacrificial pact is just bad. You lose board to stall the game, which is bad.

Never run 2 copies of any card, it often prevents you from dropping Reno with the heal.

Dragon Egg is very hard to trigger and even if are are able to, you get only a 2/1, which is really bad. 

Elven Archer is too small to make a difference.

Gadgetzan Jouster is way too unreliable.

Reliquary Seeker needs a full board to be any good. You will often have problems fulfilling that condition.

You don't have enough deathrattle minions to make Undertaker good.

Voodoo Doctor is too small and so is his heal. 

Succubus is simply bad as a card. It can be killed by almost any popular 2-drop, but also discards you a card.

Drain Life is too slow.

Shadow Bolt has too bad value, way worse than Darkbomb.

Maybe it is better to list all the cards you miss from StanCifka's deck.

Hey guys,

I've been looking into control warrior decks and this is my current one:

ZDqE22A.jpg?1

It turned out control-slash-fatigue. Can't seem to rise through the ranks with it, though. My take is that it lacks in finishing power. It got some pop after crafting Grommash, but still. I usually try to stick to general control warrior tactic and by the end I use kraken and especially force-tank as baits for my opponent's big game hunter and class-specific removals, also just to make them deal with big cards and make it more difficult for them to deal with Grommash afterwards. Kraken dealing 4 damage comes into play, too.

All in all, the deck doesn't feel like.. enough at some point of ranked play. 

I have 80 dust, my crafting options aren't terrible, but a bit limited after disenchanting so much for Grommash.

I simply cannot recommend playing Control Warrior when you are on a budget. Do you have Blackrock and Naxxramas? Is it within your possibilities to buy at least the Blackrock?