Lush Reed Mokoko Seeds Locations and Island Soul Guide in Lost Ark
On this page you will find all the information regarding Lush Reed Island in Lost Ark. This includes Mokoko Seeds, Island Soul, and quest information.
Lush Reed Island Guide
An island full of mushrooms. Everywhere, there are clusters of tall, colorful mushrooms, blocking one's sight.
- Island Soul: Yes
- Mokoko Seeds: 4
- Recommended Item Level: 250
- Admission Period: Adventure Island Rotation (Procyon's Compass)
- PvP: Yes
Lush Reed Island Soul
Theis a chance drop from participating in the PvP event on the island. Once the event has ended, a will drop into everyone's inventory, regardless of placement. The only difference is the winners get a higher amount of as a reward.
There is a very small chance thedrops from one of the chests that spawn around the map after the event ends, but good luck getting them, as the cast bar to open them is very long and most people will fight you over them, as PvP will still be enabled. They will show up on the map, as an example below on the Mokoko Map.
There's red a blue orbs located around the island, at random spawn points. The blue ones grant a movement speed buff, while the red ones grant a buff to your critical hit rate.
Lush Reed Island Mokoko Seeds
- Mokoko Seed #1 is behind the windmill.
- Mokoko Seed #2 is obscured from vision by a wooden structure.
- Mokoko Seed #3 is in front of a house.
- Mokoko Seeds #4 and #5 require playing the to access both of them.
- 03 Feb. 2023: Page added.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls