TBC Classic Enhancement Shaman Enchants and Consumables
On this page, we list the best enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Enhancement Shaman in TBC Classic for PvE content.
Best Enchants for Enhancement Shamans
|Head||Glyph of Ferocity|
|Back||Enchant Cloak - Greater Agility|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Exceptional Stats|
|Wrists||Enchant Bracer - Brawn|
|Hands||Enchant Gloves - Major Strength|
|Legs||Nethercobra Leg Armor or Cobrahide Leg Armor (cheaper)|
|Feet||Enchant Boots - Cat's Swiftness|
|Weapon||1x Enchant Weapon - Executioner and 1x Enchant Weapon - Mongoose, any MH / OH enchant combo|
|Shield||Enchant Shield - Intellect|
|Rings||Enchant Ring - Stats or Enchant Ring - Striking (before stats are available)|
Best Gems for Enhancement Shamans
Because of the different stat values, as discussed in our stats page, the value of each gem varies, depending on the stats they provide.
The red gems are usually the most valuable, granting a lot of Strength. Blue gems have Mp5 and Yellow gems have Melee Hit. Typically the value of just stacking red gems is such that you will want to ignore socket bonuses, unless you can get them with one split gem and they offer a strong stat such as bonus spell damage.
TBC Enhancement Shaman Meta Gem
Relentless Earthstorm Diamond is the best meta gem for Enhancement Shamans, increasing your damage substantially and making your frequent Critical Strikes deal even more damage!
TBC Enhancement Shaman Red Gem Sockets
The Bold Crimson Spinel is the main gem that you should be putting into your gear, regardless of socket color in most cases.
TBC Enhancement Shaman Blue Gem Sockets
Sovereign Shadowsong Amethyst is the best blue gem, and you need two of them to unlock Relentless Earthstorm Diamond. Try to put them into blue sockets in order to get some socket bonuses as well.
TBC Enhancement Shaman Yellow Gem Sockets
Inscribed Pyrestone is the best yellow gem, and you need two of them to unlock Relentless Earthstorm Diamond. Use them on yellow sockets with good bonuses.
TBC Classic Enhancement Shaman Complete Consumable List
Because of totem twisting, Enhancement Shamans can be quite Mana hungry, even with Shamanistic Rage. You can prolong your Mana bar by a lot by using consumables, which is recommended when min-maxing or progressing new bosses. Alternatively, you can downrank Windfury Totem while twisting.
TBC Classic Enhancement Shaman Flasks
Flask of Relentless Assault is the recommended flask for Enhancement, and is a good option during progress on hard bosses because it does not get removed on death.
TBC Classic Enhancement Shaman Elixirs
Elixir of Demonslaying is the best Battle Elixir against demons. Elixir of Major Agility is the best Battle Elixir against everything else. Elixir of Major Mageblood is the best Guardian elixir for long fights, and Elixir of Draenic Wisdom is ideal on short fights.
TBC Classic Enhancement Shaman Food Buff
Roasted Clefthoof is the best food available.
TBC Classic Enhancement Shaman Potions
Haste Potion is the best DPS potion, although you can also use Super Mana Potion instead, if you have Mana issues. If you use the potions quickly enough, you might be able to use several in a single fight, as they share a 2-minute cooldown.
Other TBC Classic Enhancement Shaman Consumables
- Drums of Battle give Spell Haste to yourself and your party, as long as they are nearby. Make sure to use this on cooldown if you are a Leatherworker!
- Stratholme Holy Water are great for killing packs of undead mobs, such as the skeletons on Nightbane.
- Dark Rune and Demonic Rune are farmed in WoW Classic content and serve as extra Mana potions.
- Ankhs are needed to self-res, make sure you always have some!
- Engineering explosives such as Super Sapper Charge can be helpful to clear trash packs quickly, but unfortunately can only be used by Engineers.
- Heavy Netherweave Bandage are great for keeping your Mana regeneration going while doing some Mana-free healing.
- Nightmare Seeds serve as a 30-second health increase, which can be useful to stay alive in high damage situations.
- Flame Cap provides a small damage increase.
- Protection potions such as Major Shadow Protection Potion are crucial to survive the high magical damage of certain encounters, and can also be great in PvP if you have the right potion for the enemy you are facing.
- Free Action Potions make you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for 30 seconds, but do not remove effects already on you. These are amazing in PvP and can also be used to preempt dangerous stuns in PvE.
- Living Action Potions make you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for 5 seconds, while also removing any such effects already present on you. This can be of great use in PvP and against dangerous PvE stuns.
- Invisibility Potion and Lesser Invisibility Potion make you invisible for a while, making them great for skipping any especially hard parts of a Heroic dungeon.
- Swiftness Potion increases your movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds. These can occasionally be useful in both PvP and PvE situations.
- 02 May 2022: Updated for Phase 5.
- 24 Mar. 2022: Added Executioner as a BiS enchant.
- 14 Jan. 2022: Updated for Phase 3.
- 08 Jun. 2021: Added Relentless Earthstorm Diamond after it has been hotfixed into the game.
- 30 May 2021: Guide added.
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.2 PTR Notes: May 18th
- Death Heat Map for Hardcore Characters and Their Killers
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Blizzard Announces Hardcore Classic
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Wrath Classic 3.4.2 PTR Schedule
- Official Support for Hardcore Classic Realms Coming Soon?
- New Sons of Hodir Tabard to Be Added to Wrath Classic