Honor Hold Reputation and Rewards Guide
Honor Hold is an Alliance-only Hellfire Peninsula-based faction in TBC. Most of the reputation with them is obtained by killing Orcs in various dungeons and by doing one-time quests.
Honor Hold offers a variety of powerful pre-raid items, as well as many profession patterns and the most powerful helmet enchant in the game for Healers.
Honor Hold is the first questing hub members of the Alliance faction will encounter upon entering Outland, in Hellfire Peninsula. Many profession trainers can be found here and it will act as the primary quest hub in Hellfire Peninsula for Alliance players.
It is also a faction that Alliance players can gain reputation with.
Questing and dungeon farming are the two main ways that players will be able to gain reputation with Honor Hold.
The vast majority of quests offered by Honor Hold are one-time completion quests, and completing every quest will grant you roughly 11000 reputation. This means so you will have to supplement your questing with some dungeon farming in order to max out your reputation.
Mobs inside Hellfire Ramparts and The Blood Furnace will grant you reputation until Honored on Normal difficulty, but you are able to farm all the way to Exalted in the Heroic version of these dungeons.
In addition to this, you can farm both the Normal and Heroic difficulty versions of The Shattered Halls all the way to Exalted, but in order to do so you must be level 68 to begin the Entry Into the Citadel questline that allows you access to The Shattered Halls.
Honor Hold's reputation rewards include some of the most powerful pre-raid items in the game, an extremely powerful healing Helmet enchantment and unique patterns for Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Leatherworking, Alchemy, and Blacksmithing.
The Quartermaster for Honor Hold is Logistics Officer Ulrike, who is located inside of the walls of Honor Hold near the north eastern exit.
- 22 Mar. 2022: Updated rep requirement for dungeon keys in Phase 4.
- 11 Sep. 2021: Updated with new Phase 2 items.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- Chinese Realm "Region Unavailable" Messages Appeared for EU Players
- Changes to Death Knight Character Creation Restrictions Coming
- Free Character Transfers in Wrath Classic: March 3rd
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: March 1st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 24th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 21st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 16th
- Season of Mastery Realms Closing This Week, Transfers Open