TBC Classic Shadow Priest Enchants and Consumables
On this page, we list the best enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Shadow Priest in TBC Classic for PvE content.
Best Enchants for Shadow Priest
Here we will give you a complete list of all the enchants you will want as a Shadow Priest.
|Head||Glyph of Power|
|Wrist||Enchant Bracer - Spellpower|
|Ring (Enchanting-only)||Enchant Ring - Spellpower|
Shadow Priest Gemming
Here we will give you all of the gems you will want to use as a Shadow Priest. Typically you will want to ignore socket bonuses unless you can get them with only one split gem and they offer a strong stat such as Bonus Damage.
|Ember Skyfire Diamond|
|Runed Crimson Spinel|
|Reckless Pyrestone (best) or Veiled Pyrestone (hit)|
|Glowing Shadowsong Amethyst|
Ember Skyfire Diamond is the new meta gem offered in Phase 5. It is by far your best meta gem option available.
The Runed Living Ruby will be the gem that you should be putting into most gem sockets, even if the colors do not match. Meanwhile, use Reckless Pyrestone and Glowing Shadowsong Amethyst to unlock any worthwhile socket bonuses that require a yellow or blue gem.
Shadow Priest Complete Consumable List
Here we will list off all Shadow Priest consumables by category and their uses. Shadow Priests consumables are fairly straightforward without many alternatives.
Flasks are the only real option available to Shadow Priests. You can find your recommended options down below.
- Flask of Pure Death — This is best option for you, offering the highest Spell Power possible.
- Flask of Supreme Power — These are slightly worse than your best option, but might cost much less on your server.
All 3 of these options offer the same amount of Spell Power. Pick whichever one you can get most easily or is cheapest.
- Blackened Basilisk
- Crunchy Serpent
- Poached Bluefish
- Destruction Potion — This potion is great for short fights when Mana is not a concern.
- Super Mana Potion — You will need these potions for longer fights.
- Stratholme Holy Water &mtash; This is useful for helping to AoE packs of Undead mobs.
- Dark Rune / Demonic Rune — This is another WoW Classic item that carries over to TBC Classic. It gives you an additional way of restoring Mana.
- Sacred Candle — Make sure you bring a large number of these to group content so you can keep buffing freely.
Here we will list the unique consumables provided by each individual profession.
- Superior Wizard Oil — This weapon oil provides a whopping 42 Spell Damage increase; make sure to always keep this up.
- Heavy Netherweave Bandage — These are great for some Mana-free healing. Help your healers out whenever possible!
- Nightmare Seed — This is a great way to help you survive a situation where you know there is a large amount of incoming damage.
- 02 May 2022: Added Phase 5 content.
- 16 Jan. 2022: Added Phase 3 Gems.
- 30 May 2021: Guide added.
- Wrath Classic Phase 2 Launching on January 17th
- Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic
- Patch 3.4.1 PTR Development Notes: January 6th
- Summon Gargoyle Changes on the Wrath Classic PTR
- Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge Achievements Coming to Wrath Classic
- No Changes Planned for Ulduar Tier Sets Beyond 6 Item Level Bump
- Wrath Classic Season 1 Ends January 9th
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update