FORUMS
Damien

Beast Mastery Hunter 7.3

5 hours ago, DLanceTF said:

How does the T19 2 piece bonus work with dire frenzy? Since there's no pet summoned, where does the 15% damage increase go?

Got an answer - basically it just doesn't work and DF becomes a massive DPS loss, at least at this time.

• Like 1

Guest Korbben

With the 7.1.5 hot fix buffing cobra shot around 40%, did anyone Simulator Way of the Cobra as a talent? (along side with stomp and moc)? 

10 hours ago, Sibelius said:

Anyone know of a haste cap?

Not that I am aware of, no.

3 hours ago, Guest Korbben said:

With the 7.1.5 hot fix buffing cobra shot around 40%, did anyone Simulator Way of the Cobra as a talent? (along side with stomp and moc)? 

It will be updated as required by Azor when it goes live. 

Guest Azgarat

I have had the Qa'pla, Eredun War Order for a long time i used it with The Apex Predator's Claw but then on patch day i looted the The Mantle of Command

I tried Mantle with Apex but it didnt work so good so i Went back to Pa´pla and well they are made for each other.

I dont see how you can say the boots are weak on the sim. Cause when you use bloodlust the direbeast reset the KC same way as cobrashot but you dont lose the focus, rather you gain focus.

And with Mantle the boots are just insane. Cause if you are a Little lucky you can have BW up back to back for that insane burst dmg.

34 minutes ago, Guest Azgarat said:

I dont see how you can say the boots are weak on the sim.

While I'd love to pass feedback to Azor, I need you to give me something to give to him. I can't use what you've said as evidence, instead I need you to provide me with numbers from your testing. At the moment, your comment doesn't really show anything.

Try to put in evidence from testing so that I can forward that on.

Thanks for linking it Troll. Maybe it will help someone here that needs it translated.

• Like 1

Guest aceperson

so I've been using the stat weights given for pawn but have a question as to how closely I should adhere to it.  I have 2 boots.  one is ilvl 875 with 806 crit and 322 haste with a total stat weight of 19243.8 and the other has ilvl 865 with 753 haste and 333 mastery with a total stat weight of 18.525.0. just going off of stat weights puts the ilvl 875 boots ahead by 4%. my current percents are crit 26%, haste 11% and mastery 71% and if I switch to the ilvl 875 I got to crit 28%, haste 10% and mastery 69%.

so the simple question is what kind of margin am I looking at where the base stats just out weigh my best stats.

3 hours ago, Guest aceperson said:

so the simple question is what kind of margin am I looking at where the base stats just out weigh my best stats.

This is exactly the question that stat weights answer. I can't tell you how much of an error margin there is with general weights because I don't know what you're weights are.

I'd recommend simming your own character and getting your personal weights for each upgrade.

Guest HunterHunter

Hi quick question. I have the legendary shoulders (2stacks of dire beast)and the ring(5% increased pet damage) Does this effect any of my talent choices?

39 minutes ago, Guest HunterHunter said:

Hi quick question. I have the legendary shoulders (2stacks of dire beast)and the ring(5% increased pet damage) Does this effect any of my talent choices?

Unless it is stated in the guide, then no. There is a small change to your pet choice, that's it.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-mastery-hunter-pve-dps-gear-legendaries-best-in-slot

Guest Liquid

Is Spitting Cobra now more valuable for St Relic slots and how much?

In the section about talents it is written " Way of the Cobra Icon Way of the Cobra is the best choice for single-target fights " but icon of WotC above has a red X on it instead of a question mark or check mark.

Guest Aldr

"Azor-Marksmanship": CritRating=11.90, Agility=10.85, HasteRating=10.77, MasteryRating=13.45, 

Agi has less dps weight than Crit and Mastery. Is it ok?

On 1/18/2017 at 2:32 AM, trollbmhunter said:

"Draught of Souls" is an SV-only item, is it a valid device for BM?

From the guide:

Note: The Draught of Souls Icon Draught of Souls trinket is supposed to be used from melee, making it a sketchy choice for Beast Mastery and Marksmanship. Additionally, it does reduced damage for ranged specs. The simulation below will reflect this as soon as possible.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2017 at 5:49 PM, Vuda said:

In the section about talents it is written " Way of the Cobra Icon Way of the Cobra is the best choice for single-target fights " but icon of WotC above has a red X on it instead of a question mark or check mark.

Will get this updated.

21 hours ago, Guest Azelis said:

Hi, the list for the bis in BM and MM are the same, is it right ? And why the list of bm bis is different on wowhead ?

Looks like this has been updated. Also, I don't know. I don't know how Wowhead calculates their BiS list.

1 hour ago, Guest Aldr said:

Agi has less dps weight than Crit and Mastery. Is it ok?

Yes.

2 hours ago, trollbmhunter said:

CS is as strong as 46%, will this have a significant impact on the ranking of relics?

I'm not sure what you mean here?