Beast Mastery Hunter DPS Simulations — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Beast Mastery Hunters in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
Simming Yourself with Raidbots
Raidbots is an online tool that lets you simulate and compare gear, traits, talents and more for your character. In modern WoW, it is an essential tool in optimizing your performance. Every high-end and self-respecting DPS player uses Raidbots on some level to figure out what they should use. It is extremely simple to use and we have a complete guide for it that you can access with the link below.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to sim their own character. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, and so on. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
We also have a text guide here on Icy Veins.
Beast Mastery Hunter Racial Bonus Patchwerk Simulation
- 06 Jul. 2021: Added a link to the Icy Veins Guide to Simming Yourself.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power