Damien

Beast Aggro Druid Standard

12 posts in this topic

It's technically correct still, they didn't change the stats. Kappa.

Jokes aside though, Beast Druid is a solid deck, however, lacking some value meat on its bones. You can't really stick to board and you can't push a ton of damage naturally either. Unless you get a busted Innervate opener with Fandral or Combatant, but other Druid decks can do it too while keeping other stuff.

I think Menagerie Warden released is going to make it really powerful. Free Stranglethorn Tigers, anyone?

I'm relatively new to hearthstone, and haven't done the LoE & BrM adventure yet. Are there any good replacement cards you can recommend?

Hey there, 

i've been wondering, can someone still use this deck (or one very similar) if they haven't got access to the LoE? As a new player, I do not have access to League of Explores, and I miss 2 cards for this deck. Are there any substitues a noob like me can afford that I can put in the deck instead of those 2 LoE cards (without making the deck worse)? League will cost me 2800 gold I think, and that's a lot for a F2P... If those cards can't be replaced... What else can I do to get a relatively cheap good deck?

Thanks...

11 hours ago, Guest R3s0nanc3 said:

Hey there, 

i've been wondering, can someone still use this deck (or one very similar) if they haven't got access to the LoE? As a new player, I do not have access to League of Explores, and I miss 2 cards for this deck. Are there any substitues a noob like me can afford that I can put in the deck instead of those 2 LoE cards (without making the deck worse)? League will cost me 2800 gold I think, and that's a lot for a F2P... If those cards can't be replaced... What else can I do to get a relatively cheap good deck?

Thanks...

It's in the comment right above you.

16 hours ago, positiv2 said:

You can use combination of Jungle Panther, Stranglethorn Tiger and Dire Wolf Alpha in a ratio that fits your needs.

On 8/24/2016 at 11:38 AM, positiv2 said:

It's in the comment right above you.

oops.. Sorry. I feel dumb now.

Thanks a lot.

BTW, even if this is a cheap deck, do you think yogg would fit in as an emergency card? (Usually if you reach turn 10 with this deck you're in trouble)

16 hours ago, Guest R3s0nanc3 said:

BTW, even if this is a cheap deck, do you think yogg would fit in as an emergency card? (Usually if you reach turn 10 with this deck you're in trouble)

No... you have enough trouble with running out of steam as it is, if you draw Yogg early then that dead card in your hand will just destroy your tempo.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mgoetze said:

No... you have enough trouble with running out of steam as it is, if you draw Yogg early then that dead card in your hand will just destroy your tempo.

I guess I'm not adding yogg then.

Thanks again. ^.^

2 hours ago, mw3284 said:

This isn't a standard deck any more.

The deck should be updated (or archived) this week. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zadina
      The Fortune Teller and member of the League of E.V.I.L is a Legendary minion for Priest.
      Madame Lazul was revealed by @PlayHearthstone on Twitter:
      Even though her effect is slightly unoriginal and perhaps not worthy of an orange gem, it's quite flavourful for Madame Lazul to be able to see through your opponent's hand. She can fill Curious Glimmerroot's place quite well. On the other hand, Chameleos offered a bit more insight on the opponent's hand and it wasn't really played in any serious decks. Lazul is more versatile thanks to the Discover effect.
      What's your take on this card?
    • By Zadina
      In his inaugural Hearthside Chat appearance, Chad "Celestalon" Nervig introduces us to the League of E.V.I.L. and shows two new Warrior and a Warlock card.
      Rafaam's Scheme: The number of 1/1 Imps grows each turn

Omega Devastator

Imrove Morale

We also learn that the 5 Lackeys shown in the announcement video are all Lackeys we'll get for Rise of Shadows. More of them will be recruited in the upcoming expansions.
      Card images are a courtesy of Hearthpwn.
    • By Zadina
      Ever since the announcement of the Hearthstone Masters system, the details on the final tier - Hearthstone Grandmasters - have been a mystery. However, Tom Matthiesen from Inven Global has released some info on its format, prize pool and invited players.
      According to Inven Global, Hearthstone Grandmasters will have a league structure. It will consist of two seasons per year, with each season lasting eight weeks. Each region will have 16 players, who will be divided into two groups of eight. Europe and the Americas seem to be paired together, while it's not defined how Hearthstone Grandmasters will work for other regions.
      Inven has even acquired the names of 15 European participants and 13 from the Americas. They are all well-known pro players like Bunnyhoppor, Pavel, Thijs, Kolento, RDU, Firebat, Muzzy, Dog, Purple and more! The last four players will be determined by the results of the upcoming World Championship.
      Participants will play twice a week, facing off against each other in a double round-robin system. Hearthstone Grandmasters conclude with global finals. After the two seasons have ended, the two players who performed worst in season 2 in their respective region will be demoted and no longer play in Hearthstone Grandmasters.
      As far as the compensation of the players is concerned, each of them will earn $1,000 per week as an appearance fee. For each match won, another $500 is given to the participating players. The prize pool of the global finals is said to be $500,000. It's highly likely there'll be more rewards per seasonal performance.
      Hearthstone Grandmasters is set to start soon after the Hearthstone World Championships have concluded. Blizzard is expected to share these details sometime next week.
    • By Zadina
      This is a brand new Constructed Tavern Brawl.
      In Battle of the Bans, you pick a class and you initially make a deck of four cards. Your opponent bans one of them and then your deck is filled with copies of the remaining three cards.
      The "ban phase" happens after the mulligan but before turn one, and will show 3 of your opponent's cards plus a mystery card. If you pick the mystery card to ban, it will be revealed to you. If you have copies of the card your opponent chose to ban in your hand, they will be replaced randomly by your 3 other cards.
      To keep things balanced, the following cards have been banned from Battle of Bans: Jade Idol, Ice Block, Time Out!, Patches the Pirate and Whizbang the Wonderful.
      The concept of this Tavern Brawl is very interesting. Not only do you need to pick the proper cards that work well together, you also have to keep into account that one of them will get banned. In turn, you also need to be smart with your ban choice.
      This Brawl is very similar to Top 3: one of the decks that is really consistent in both of these Brawls is Mech Hunter with Metaltooth Leaper. Jade Shaman seems to be doing well as you get to summon even larger men every consecutive turn. Discardlock is reportedly performing very solidly, as well. A really strong counter-deck includes Holy Wrath and Shirvallah, the Tiger.
      As far as bans are concerned, since this Brawl seems to favour aggro decks in general, make sure to ban any taunts your opponent has. Alternatively, you can try a spell-based Mage or Priest deck.
      Feel free to share the decks that worked for you in the comments!
    • By Zadina
      The community card reveals for RIse of Shadows will happen during the next ten days.
      The reveal of the... reveal schedule was done a bit differently this time, since there was no official article. Only the dates and the links for the various community sites and streams were posted on the Rise of Shadows official website.

The first reveal stream will happen on Monday March 25 at 10 am PDT.
      The final reveal stream, where the entire set is unveiled, should happen during the first week of April. The expansion releases on April 9.