Dire Wolf Alpha — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dire Wolf Alpha is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dire Wolf Alpha has a simple effect, but one that results in a lot of interesting gameplay. When you trade a minion which is receiving a buff from Dire Wolf Alpha, the next minion along will then receive a buff. This means that if you have a wide board of minions, you can often use multiple buffs in one turn to remove a huge opposing minion.
In Constructed, Dire Wolf Alpha works well in any deck that produces many cheap minions. Variants of Zoo, Aggro Paladin, and Shaman can all benefit from the Dire Wolf's ability. Where Dire Wolf Alpha really shines, though, is in Hunter decks where it can benefit not only from the cheap minions, but also from any Beast synergies that might be in the deck.
Dire Wolf Alpha is a good card in Arena, as it helps your minions trade favourably with opposing minions. It gives up about one point of stats, which it instantly gives back as long as you have one other minion on the board. If your opponent has managed to get in front, Dire Wolf Alpha becomes a very weak defender, so if you have a deck of very expensive minions, you should rate the Dire Wolf a little lower.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck