Jungle Panther — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Panther is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jungle Panther can be a useful minion. Since it enters the battlefield with Stealth, it can usually be guaranteed at least one attack of your choosing, which can make it useful both for trading and for aggressively attacking your opponent.
In Constructed, Jungle Panther is sometimes seen in very aggressive Hunter decks, since it is almost assured to get its 4 damage attack at least once. It can be compared to rollingfrom every time, except the damage is delayed for a turn. Outside of this, there are usually better 3-Mana options for your deck.
Jungle Panther can be useful in Arena. Since it is usually going to attack at least once, you can choose when and where to make that attack, potentially trading for an annoying minion such as a.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List