Jungle Panther — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Panther is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jungle Panther can be a useful minion. Since it enters the battlefield with Stealth, it can usually be guaranteed at least one attack of your choosing, which can make it useful both for trading and for aggressively attacking your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Jungle Panther is sometimes seen in very aggressive Hunter decks, since it is almost assured to get its 4 damage attack at least once. It can be compared to rolling Huffer from Animal Companion every time, except the damage is delayed for a turn. Outside of this, there are usually better 3-Mana options for your deck.
Jungle Panther can be useful in Arena. Since it is usually going to attack at least once, you can choose when and where to make that attack, potentially trading for an annoying minion such as a Spider Tank.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest