Jungle Panther — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Panther is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jungle Panther can be a useful minion. Since it enters the battlefield with Stealth, it can usually be guaranteed at least one attack of your choosing, which can make it useful both for trading and for aggressively attacking your opponent.
In Constructed, Jungle Panther is sometimes seen in very aggressive Hunter decks, since it is almost assured to get its 4 damage attack at least once. It can be compared to rolling Huffer from Animal Companion every time, except the damage is delayed for a turn. Outside of this, there are usually better 3-Mana options for your deck.
Jungle Panther can be useful in Arena. Since it is usually going to attack at least once, you can choose when and where to make that attack, potentially trading for an annoying minion such as a Spider Tank.
Decks with Jungle Panther
Viper's Face Hunter Deck 4 weapons, 9 spells, 17 minions
|5,720||Jul 10 2019|
All-In Odd Face Hunter Deck 4 weapons, 7 spells, 19 minions
|4,180||Apr 14 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide