Jungle Panther — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Panther is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jungle Panther can be a useful minion. Since it enters the battlefield with Stealth, it can usually be guaranteed at least one attack of your choosing, which can make it useful both for trading and for aggressively attacking your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Jungle Panther is sometimes seen in very aggressive Hunter decks, since it is almost assured to get its 4 damage attack at least once. It can be compared to rolling Huffer from Animal Companion every time, except the damage is delayed for a turn. Outside of this, there are usually better 3-Mana options for your deck.
Jungle Panther can be useful in Arena. Since it is usually going to attack at least once, you can choose when and where to make that attack, potentially trading for an annoying minion such as a Spider Tank.
4. Meta Decks with Jungle Panther
All-In Odd Face Hunter Deck 4 weapons, 7 spells, 19 minions
|4,180||Apr 14 2018|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!