Jungle Panther — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Panther is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jungle Panther can be a useful minion. Since it enters the battlefield with Stealth, it can usually be guaranteed at least one attack of your choosing, which can make it useful both for trading and for aggressively attacking your opponent.
In Constructed, Jungle Panther is sometimes seen in very aggressive Hunter decks, since it is almost assured to get its 4 damage attack at least once. It can be compared to rolling Animal Companion every time, except the damage is delayed for a turn. Outside of this, there are usually better 3-Mana options for your deck.from
Jungle Panther can be useful in Arena. Since it is usually going to attack at least once, you can choose when and where to make that attack, potentially trading for an annoying minion such as a.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List