Force of Nature — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Force of Nature is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Force of Nature does represent a lot of value in terms of raw stats for 5 Mana. However, the way the stats are distributed makes it a lot more vulnerable to AoE effects. For example, Silver Hand Knight offers the same total stats for 5 Mana and is more resistant to common AoE effects.
Force of Nature was previously a staple in Constructed Druid decks prior to the reworking of the card in Whispers of the Old Gods. In its new form, it is generally a poor option for your deck.
Force of Nature is a reasonable card in Arena. As mentioned though, even a simple neutral Common card like Silver Hand Knight will be more effective in most situations.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck