Force of Nature — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Force of Nature is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Force of Nature does represent a lot of value in terms of raw stats for 5 Mana. However, the way the stats are distributed makes it a lot more vulnerable to AoE effects. For example, Silver Hand Knight offers the same total stats for 5 Mana and is more resistant to common AoE effects.
Force of Nature was previously a staple in Constructed Druid decks prior to the reworking of the card in Whispers of the Old Gods. In its new form, it is generally a poor option for your deck.
Force of Nature is a reasonable card in Arena. As mentioned though, even a simple neutral Common card like Silver Hand Knight will be more effective in most situations.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck