Force of Nature — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Force of Nature is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Force of Nature does represent a lot of value in terms of raw stats for 5 Mana. However, the way the stats are distributed makes it a lot more vulnerable to AoE effects. For example, Silver Hand Knight offers the same total stats for 5 Mana and is more resistant to common AoE effects.
Force of Nature was previously a staple in Constructed Druid decks prior to the reworking of the card in Whispers of the Old Gods. In its new form, it is generally a poor option for your deck.
Force of Nature is a reasonable card in Arena. As mentioned though, even a simple neutral Common card like Silver Hand Knight will be more effective in most situations.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge