Force of Nature
Table of Contents
Force of Nature is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Force of Nature does represent a lot of value in terms of raw stats for 5 Mana. However, the way the stats are distributed makes it a lot more vulnerable to AoE effects. For example, Silver Hand Knight offers the same total stats for 5 Mana and is more resistant to common AoE effects.
2. Constructed Play
Force of Nature was previously a staple in Constructed Druid decks prior to the reworking of the card in Whispers of the Old Gods. In its new form, it is generally a poor option for your deck.
Force of Nature is a reasonable card in Arena. As mentioned though, even a simple neutral Common card like Silver Hand Knight will be more effective in most situations.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists