Force of Nature — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Force of Nature is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Force of Nature does represent a lot of value in terms of raw stats for 5 Mana. However, the way the stats are distributed makes it a lot more vulnerable to AoE effects. For example, Silver Hand Knight offers the same total stats for 5 Mana and is more resistant to common AoE effects.
Force of Nature was previously a staple in Constructed Druid decks prior to the reworking of the card in Whispers of the Old Gods. In its new form, it is generally a poor option for your deck.
Force of Nature is a reasonable card in Arena. As mentioned though, even a simple neutral Common card like Silver Hand Knight will be more effective in most situations.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck