Savage Roar — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Savage Roar is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 43 and 44 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savage Roar is used as a part of the primary Druid win-condition in the form of theplus Savage Roar combo, which deals 14 points of damage from an empty board. It can also be used as a solo finisher in minion heavy decks, or as a removal tool if you are desperate.
Savage Roar is seen in most Constructed Druid decks as a finisher, either in combination withor as a solo finisher in a minion heavy deck.
Savage Roar is a reasonable card in Arena, it is flexible enough in that it can be used as a finisher, to create better trades on a deadlocked board, or as an emergency removal tool. If you have multiple Charge minions in your deck, or a copy of, then you should pick Savage Roar more highly.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck