Savage Roar — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Savage Roar is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 43 and 44 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savage Roar is used as a part of the primary Druid win-condition in the form of theplus Savage Roar combo, which deals 14 points of damage from an empty board. It can also be used as a solo finisher in minion heavy decks, or as a removal tool if you are desperate.
Savage Roar is seen in most Constructed Druid decks as a finisher, either in combination withor as a solo finisher in a minion heavy deck.
Savage Roar is a reasonable card in Arena, it is flexible enough in that it can be used as a finisher, to create better trades on a deadlocked board, or as an emergency removal tool. If you have multiple Charge minions in your deck, or a copy of, then you should pick Savage Roar more highly.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck