Savage Roar — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Savage Roar is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 43 and 44 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savage Roar is used as a part of the primary Druid win-condition in the form of the Force of Nature plus Savage Roar combo, which deals 14 points of damage from an empty board. It can also be used as a solo finisher in minion heavy decks, or as a removal tool if you are desperate.
Savage Roar is seen in most Constructed Druid decks as a finisher, either in combination with Force of Nature or as a solo finisher in a minion heavy deck.
Savage Roar is a reasonable card in Arena, it is flexible enough in that it can be used as a finisher, to create better trades on a deadlocked board, or as an emergency removal tool. If you have multiple Charge minions in your deck, or a copy of Force of Nature, then you should pick Savage Roar more highly.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck