Savage Roar — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Savage Roar is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 43 and 44 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savage Roar is used as a part of the primary Druid win-condition in the form of theplus Savage Roar combo, which deals 14 points of damage from an empty board. It can also be used as a solo finisher in minion heavy decks, or as a removal tool if you are desperate.
Savage Roar is seen in most Constructed Druid decks as a finisher, either in combination withor as a solo finisher in a minion heavy deck.
Savage Roar is a reasonable card in Arena, it is flexible enough in that it can be used as a finisher, to create better trades on a deadlocked board, or as an emergency removal tool. If you have multiple Charge minions in your deck, or a copy of, then you should pick Savage Roar more highly.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List