G0ehler

*Help* Free Medivh! Heroic

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

just wanted to ask if someone can help me with the Free Medivh! chapter in Karazhan on heroic difficulty?

I literally tried for over 60+ times now but just can't seem to get any closer to a win..

I tried many popular decks like Kel'Thuzad Shaman, C'Thun Priest, Animated Armor Mage but I swear the A.I. works so differently in my actual tries than what I saw on the youtube vids (a.e. Nazra always trades into my animated armors, but in the youtube vids she just goes for face).

So maybe someone is up to spectate me to see what I mean with the changed A.I. and just help me in general with this chapter.

I'm also happy about any tip or trick possible for this chapter.

Have a nice day :)

Edited by G0ehler

I just defeated heroic Free Medivh! with a shaman deck. I'd list the deck here, but its fairly straightforward to build. Its a Kel'Thuzad Reincarnate Ancestral Spirit combo deck with Barnes to pull out Kelly early. It has no other minions besides Barnes and Kel'Thuzad, so you just need to restart a few times to get them in the right order. I got lucky with my second try.

Besides these cards the deck runs pretty much all the good (and some not so good) shaman spells to fill it out, so you should be able to hold off on the board pretty easily with Lightning Bolt Forked Lightning Feral Spirit, etc until you can play Barnes and either Reincarnate or Ancestral Spirit on the same turn. Then just get a taunt totem out, which your kellys will insure stays on the board. After that, just wait and don't finish off Nazra until you have a full board with at least 1 kelly having Ancestral Spirit on. I had to wait until my bottom 3 cards, but thankfully Healing Wave in combination with the lone respawning taunt totem kept me alive till then.

After that it was a simple job of finishing off the game.

Best of luck!

Hearthstone Screenshot 11-08-16 13.08.26.png

Check out the comment section here:

Scroll down and look for my post on a Priest deck. It's pretty cheap. I can help with any replacements.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Matster
      Semi-Hardcore Guild Looking for new Blood to fill our team. We are looking to fill Healer and DPS spots (preferably Ranged). Having a Immunity class is a plus. We like to run Mythic+ on non raid nights and do events every once in a while. We are a laid-back group that likes to Joke around, but still progress content. Hoping to clear Heroic soon and move into Mythic. 
      What we Offer:
      -Mythic+ Groups
      -Cross Realm Runs to trial
      -Chill Enviroment with a mind on Progression
      -Character Catch-up for Undergeared players Main Characters
      -Heroic Raiding as our primary Focus, Doing Mythic is a bonus after clearing Heroic (working on a steady 20 atm)
      What we are Looking for:
      Immunity RDPS Classes (Mage, Hunter, Possibly DH or palidan) - High
      Ranged DPS Classes - Medium
      Melee DPS - Low
      AOE Healers - High
      Raid Times:
      Mon-Wed; 8-11 Central time
      Times may possibly change (looking to move for better availability Days)
      Contacts:
      add my battle tag at Braz203#1596
      Or leave a message on this Page
    • By Nobbykinz
      Autumn Mist is a raiding & social guild looking for players like you.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net

We are mostly searching to increase our DPS raid team so we can advance onto Mythic.
      We are a very active guild with events on most days:

Wed: TOS Heroic
      Thurs: TOS Heroic  
      Fri: Mythic + night  
      Sat: Day of Alcohol
      Sun: TOS Mythic  
      Mon: TOS Normal  
      Tues: Transmog Tuesday  

All starting at 8pm Server time other then the whole day events and posted in the calender.
      Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
    • By Diio
      nvm
    • By Mezasu
      I've been playing a hunter for as long as I've been playing this game.  And for the first time in raiding, I feel like I am not doing my best and I cannot figure out why. I look at second by second rotations of top parsing hunters. In the past I was the one helping others out and writing small guides on forums...now I'm the one asking for help. 
      Here is a link to Goroth Mythic (my hunter's name is Mezäsu):
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KjRvcMqbYGrp16Bt#fight=3
      I am very open to criticism and any help anyone has to offer.
      I tried going into the Discord to ask for help there but was not able to get a word in (as the helpers were busy with other people). Hoping I may have better luck here.
    • By Seagaard
      Hello! Just another desperate warrior, seeking to improve in any possible way!
      Im Seagaard, from Ravencrest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/seagaard
      Im struggling doing as much DPS as i would want, and i am looking into possible changes. I know a 4 set bonus will be an obvious improvement, but i just dont think that is the only thing that makes my dps lack. 
      Here is a log of me wiping (alot) with my guild on Avatar.  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/K6XLCHaAvZ2r7G1y#fight=3&view=analytical&type=damage-done&source=1
      I know its not much, but there is a couple of good tries in there. 
      Any help or criticism is appreciated :)