FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
G0ehler

*Help* Free Medivh! Heroic

Hey guys,

just wanted to ask if someone can help me with the Free Medivh! chapter in Karazhan on heroic difficulty?

I literally tried for over 60+ times now but just can't seem to get any closer to a win..

I tried many popular decks like Kel'Thuzad Shaman, C'Thun Priest, Animated Armor Mage but I swear the A.I. works so differently in my actual tries than what I saw on the youtube vids (a.e. Nazra always trades into my animated armors, but in the youtube vids she just goes for face).

So maybe someone is up to spectate me to see what I mean with the changed A.I. and just help me in general with this chapter.

I'm also happy about any tip or trick possible for this chapter.

Have a nice day :)

Edited by G0ehler

I just defeated heroic Free Medivh! with a shaman deck. I'd list the deck here, but its fairly straightforward to build. Its a Kel'Thuzad Reincarnate Ancestral Spirit combo deck with Barnes to pull out Kelly early. It has no other minions besides Barnes and Kel'Thuzad, so you just need to restart a few times to get them in the right order. I got lucky with my second try.

Besides these cards the deck runs pretty much all the good (and some not so good) shaman spells to fill it out, so you should be able to hold off on the board pretty easily with Lightning Bolt Forked Lightning Feral Spirit, etc until you can play Barnes and either Reincarnate or Ancestral Spirit on the same turn. Then just get a taunt totem out, which your kellys will insure stays on the board. After that, just wait and don't finish off Nazra until you have a full board with at least 1 kelly having Ancestral Spirit on. I had to wait until my bottom 3 cards, but thankfully Healing Wave in combination with the lone respawning taunt totem kept me alive till then.

After that it was a simple job of finishing off the game.

Best of luck!

Hearthstone Screenshot 11-08-16 13.08.26.png

Check out the comment section here:

Scroll down and look for my post on a Priest deck. It's pretty cheap. I can help with any replacements.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lion206
      As the title already said I'm needing help understanding how to make the build like the guide says, i somehow need to get the full set bonus of bones of Rathma but i also need the full Captain Crimson's trimmings bonus for cd reduction i can get that with ring of royale grandeur but i also need to use fate's vow helm but if i use it i cant get the full Bones of Rathma set bonus or Captain Crimson's trimmings bonus. 
      If anyone know how i can get that build to work please say how, I'm open to any suggestions.
      Link to the guide I'm  talking about: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/necromancer-rathma-army-of-the-dead-build
      (this is my first post on icy-veins and i don't fully understand if I'm doing this right) 
    • By lawura
      [H][Draenor][Healer problem] was founded at the end of BFA and reinforced recently with a a group of old friends experienced in mythic raiding. We are bound by ambition to build a strong core of focused players for mythic progression while valuing players over the progress itself. We offer a mature, fun and caring, yet focused environment, with respect to real life responsibilities.
      At the moment we are looking for a couple friendly but committed players to complete our mythic team.

Raid hours:
      Wednesday: 20.00 - 23.00 (3h)
      Thursday : 20.00 - 23.00 (3h)
      More info:
      For current progress, info on current roster, and opened class spots please check our GoW Page: Healer Problem on GoW 
      Requirements for raiding
       - Good performance & positive attitude
       - Know your class and spec, or be ready to receive constructive criticism, to learn and to improve quickly
       - Working discord voice communication (mic is not mandatory, but you are required to hear and respond)
       - Be organized & prepared - research boss fights, have consumables to last through the raid, be up-to-date on power progression and gearing opportunities outside of raids
      Other activities:
      On Sundays we have social raids at 20.00-23.00ST
      We have a good number of highly ranked and active mythic-plus players, who will be glad to see more joining them in their adventure. 
      In-Game Community
      Our guild has an in-game community. We welcome and encourage our members interacting with players from other guilds and on other realms. Come, join us. meet our people, see if our atmosphere fits you before you decide to dedicate yourself to our raid team.
      Community Invitation

If you have any questions, please contact us, we will be happy to answer any of your questions about our guild.
      Guild Leader: Beygir#6257 (Discord)
      Recruitment Officer: Cheyanna#5202 (Discord), Lawura#2369 (Battletag)
    • By Teta
      I would like a lot some guides for rbg, i dont like arenas, i hardly do arenas, and i miss guides whit focus on rbg and specially for tanking in rbg, and thats it, would help me alot to start whit New classes and strategies. Please, this website is my jesus
      I'm a noobish pvper, never passed 1600mmr, and icyveins is my pillar for guides, i find ir very easy and simple to understand, and helped me alot to start playing better whit a New class.
    • By Tsukoyomi
      I am going the corpselance support build for Necromancer and the build has me taking Corpselance with Brittle and the pestilence set on top of that, if I were to take off the ability Corpselance and change it to another ability say for example Bone Spikes with Frost spikes, would the damage decrease an amount that it would not be worth it?
    • By wowguy233
      Hey everybody! So the other day, I decided to make a 5-minute guide on how to play the Warrior class in WoW. It's not super in-depth, but I just wanted some good feedback from the Warrior community on this. Lemme know what you guys think! I also hope that this is able to help somebody out there.   ?