G0ehler

*Help* Free Medivh! Heroic

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

just wanted to ask if someone can help me with the Free Medivh! chapter in Karazhan on heroic difficulty?

I literally tried for over 60+ times now but just can't seem to get any closer to a win..

I tried many popular decks like Kel'Thuzad Shaman, C'Thun Priest, Animated Armor Mage but I swear the A.I. works so differently in my actual tries than what I saw on the youtube vids (a.e. Nazra always trades into my animated armors, but in the youtube vids she just goes for face).

So maybe someone is up to spectate me to see what I mean with the changed A.I. and just help me in general with this chapter.

I'm also happy about any tip or trick possible for this chapter.

Have a nice day :)

Edited by G0ehler

I just defeated heroic Free Medivh! with a shaman deck. I'd list the deck here, but its fairly straightforward to build. Its a Kel'Thuzad Reincarnate Ancestral Spirit combo deck with Barnes to pull out Kelly early. It has no other minions besides Barnes and Kel'Thuzad, so you just need to restart a few times to get them in the right order. I got lucky with my second try.

Besides these cards the deck runs pretty much all the good (and some not so good) shaman spells to fill it out, so you should be able to hold off on the board pretty easily with Lightning Bolt Forked Lightning Feral Spirit, etc until you can play Barnes and either Reincarnate or Ancestral Spirit on the same turn. Then just get a taunt totem out, which your kellys will insure stays on the board. After that, just wait and don't finish off Nazra until you have a full board with at least 1 kelly having Ancestral Spirit on. I had to wait until my bottom 3 cards, but thankfully Healing Wave in combination with the lone respawning taunt totem kept me alive till then.

After that it was a simple job of finishing off the game.

Best of luck!

Hearthstone Screenshot 11-08-16 13.08.26.png

Check out the comment section here:

Scroll down and look for my post on a Priest deck. It's pretty cheap. I can help with any replacements.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arlan
      Hi and, first of all, thanks for your time. 
      I´m back to WoW after around 3 years, and I´m feeling quite confused yet. My main is a Hunter. I left it during WoD as a BM. Now I´m back, still with WoD expansion, and I feel the class has changed a LOT. No traps, quite a different composition, etc. 
      I´d like some help in order to set my talents and rotations. My intention atm, as lvl 100, is to finish questing Draenor (still quite a bit to do here) and then buy Legion and try to level up before the expansion comes. I like soloing (I guess BM should be my choice, but I´m here to hear your opinions!!) and I´ll try to avoid skipping content. I´m not in a hurry, just want to enjoy the whole lore-and-questing all the way up.
      Thanks again for your help!!!!
    • By Shuppet
      I need guidance!
      I'm a returning player from the MoP era, I've played throughout TBC and beyond and currently I'm a iLvl 890 Mage. I haven't played any of Legion launch content, no 7.1/7.2 content when I first started playing again. Currently I've been doing all of the broken isles quests, currently on the last which is Suramar and my entire Broken Isles Rep standing is at Honoured across the board at this moment in time (btw this rep wall for flying is a joke).
      So here I am questing, doing dungeons and LFR. Multi-tasking multiple things, I've just received the last follower for the class hall quests, it's so overwhelming and I have no idea what I need to do to make sure I'm not missing out any tasty loot because I'm an avid completionist and wouldn't want to miss a mount or title or anything haha! But like I said, I'm so very overwhelmed by everything and I don't want to be doing things that I don't really need to do unless I get something shiny. Am I gonna be screwed if I skip the Broken Shore? Do i just go straight into argus? I love leveling alt characters but if i do all this, and have to do it again on an alt, I would be so angry. Obviously the Legion flying will benefit the alt, but if I can just skip to Argus(?), is it really worth it? Like jump straight into argus if its not gonna damage my alt toons chances of getting gear? WHAT SHOULD I BE DOING AND WHAT AM I WASTING MY TIME ON? - is the question I'm asking here. I hate missing a trick, please halp ! D;
    • By RaiTaebeck
      So, I'm currently maining Blood DK and that's the spec that I've gotten my 4 legends on. I do occasionally use UH and was wondering which of my legends would be most effective for it. Just a foreword, all of the gear that the legends replace is about equal; all 915-920 and don't cause any major stat changes so its not like using one legend over another causes me to use a bad piece. I have Soul of the Deathlord, which is the one I use most on UH, and I have  Shackles of Bryndaor, Archimonde's Hatred Reborn, and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. Does the Shackles passive work on UH, if so, could that be a better boost for Val'kyr[Dark Arbiter Talent] (b/c you can cycle more RP)? Other than that I'm just wondering which out weighs the other, STR or the secondaries?
      Edit: and just in case it makes a difference, my talent build is; http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/unholy/c75z
    • By Nobbykinz

Autumn Mist is a mythic raiding guild. Originating from a group of friends intent on pushing high end content. We are a young guild, started out in Feb 2017, driven to succeed.

Raiding Schedule:
      Wed 20:00-22:00
      Thur 20:00-22:00
      Sun 20:00-22:00
      Mon 20:00-22:00 (optional Alt/Farm run)
        What is Autumn Mist?
      Autumn Mist is a group of raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress. We won't scream at you for failing a mechanic but we will point it out and work with you to correct it so we can progress together. Loot will be distributed via RCLootcouncil as evenly as possible focusing on gearing the raid as a whole. We will respect you at all times.
        Joining Autumn Mist
      During your trial period we will be looking at your mastery over your class, your attendance and attitude during raids. Your awareness of boss fights and mechanics, along with your ability to adapt and learn. How you handle success along with failure. Progress is important to us but the atmosphere of the raids must be maintained a good personality and a sense of humor is a must.

Recruitment is currently open to all classes we are looking to optimize every aspect of our raid team, if you are a driven and dedicated player there is a spot for you in our Mythic raids.

We are also recruiting people looking to make the big jump from Heroic to Mythic raiding, we understand this transition isn't easy and can be overwhelming. Our experience has shown us stones can be polished into gems and we will help you on that journey.

Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net
    • By Chainlink12
      Associated with the <Validus Knights> of Feathermoon (a guild almost as old as World of Warcraft), we are an independent raid being built from the ground up. The creators and leaders of this raid are two players who have been raiding in WoW since the early days of the Burning Crusade. We are a friendly and fun group of people who seek to develop a solid raid team that will progress through Antorus, The Burning Throne and well into the next expansion pack. We are currently seeking 1 experienced tank, at least 2 healers, and both melee and ranged dps.
      THIS IS AN EAST COAST RAID. We will be running our raid on TUESDAY and FRIDAY nights at 6PM to 9PM Eastern time (That is 3PM to 6PM for Feathermoon's server time)
      Important notes:
      We will be focusing on Heroic Tomb of Sargeras to start with. Those who are already members of the raid are experienced with all encounters. This is not a guild raid, but we have abundant resources. Joining a guild will not be required (however, it is an option if you are interested). There are performance expectations for all roles, but these will not be unreasonable. Knowledge of your class is expected. Preparation for boss encounters is expected. Item level is not as important to us as performance and the ability to work effectively within a team environment. We are willing to support you if you are willing to apply equal effort. If you are interested in joining our team, please post here. If you are on the Feathermoon/Scarlet Crusade server, you may contact Keyblade or Bubskii directly in-game.
      Thank you very much.