Kel'Thuzad — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kel'Thuzad is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kel'Thuzad is a fantastic value minion in decks that are able to maintain a board presence. It is an excellent choice for players that are operating on a budget to use as a finisher in their deck since it is available through the Curse of Naxxramas Adventure.
Kel'Thuzad is a powerful minion in Constructed for decks that aim to always have a significant board presence. It offers particularly good utility in decks that aim to avoidas it is one of the most powerful cards that is not affected by this card.
Kel'Thuzad is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck