Kel'Thuzad — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kel'Thuzad is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kel'Thuzad is a fantastic value minion in decks that are able to maintain a board presence. It is an excellent choice for players that are operating on a budget to use as a finisher in their deck since it is available through the Curse of Naxxramas Adventure.
2. Constructed Play
Kel'Thuzad is a powerful minion in Constructed for decks that aim to always have a significant board presence. It offers particularly good utility in decks that aim to avoid Big Game Hunter as it is one of the most powerful cards that is not affected by this card.
Kel'Thuzad is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Kel'Thuzad
Wild Barnes Ramp Druid Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|13,920||Aug 10 2017|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?