Forked Lightning — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Forked Lightning is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forked Lightning is an extremely situational card. Although it can be fantastic in the right situation, the perfect setup for it is rare, and using it in anything less than a perfect scenario means that the Overload on the following turn is not worth it.
Forked Lightning is a very poor card in Constructed. Most early game minions in the current meta have Deathrattle effects or Divine Shield, which means Forked Lightning is extremely unlikely to cleanly kill 2 minions.
Forked Lightning can be reasonable in Arena, as 3/2 minions are extremely common. However, the price you pay including the Overload on the following turn is very severe, and you should closely calculate what your next turn will be before casting it.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck