Forked Lightning — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Forked Lightning is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forked Lightning is an extremely situational card. Although it can be fantastic in the right situation, the perfect setup for it is rare, and using it in anything less than a perfect scenario means that the Overload on the following turn is not worth it.
Forked Lightning is a very poor card in Constructed. Most early game minions in the current meta have Deathrattle effects or Divine Shield, which means Forked Lightning is extremely unlikely to cleanly kill 2 minions.
Forked Lightning can be reasonable in Arena, as 3/2 minions are extremely common. However, the price you pay including the Overload on the following turn is very severe, and you should closely calculate what your next turn will be before casting it.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck