Table of Contents
Forked Lightning is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Forked Lightning is an extremely situational card. Although it can be fantastic in the right situation, the perfect setup for it is rare, and using it in anything less than a perfect scenario means that the Overload on the following turn is not worth it.
2. Constructed Play
Forked Lightning is a very poor card in Constructed. Most early game minions in the current meta have Deathrattle effects or Divine Shield, which means Forked Lightning is extremely unlikely to cleanly kill 2 minions.
Forked Lightning can be reasonable in Arena, as 3/2 minions are extremely common. However, the price you pay including the Overload on the following turn is very severe, and you should closely calculate what your next turn will be before casting it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists