Forked Lightning — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Forked Lightning is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forked Lightning is an extremely situational card. Although it can be fantastic in the right situation, the perfect setup for it is rare, and using it in anything less than a perfect scenario means that the Overload on the following turn is not worth it.
Forked Lightning is a very poor card in Constructed. Most early game minions in the current meta have Deathrattle effects or Divine Shield, which means Forked Lightning is extremely unlikely to cleanly kill 2 minions.
Forked Lightning can be reasonable in Arena, as 3/2 minions are extremely common. However, the price you pay including the Overload on the following turn is very severe, and you should closely calculate what your next turn will be before casting it.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck