Forked Lightning — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Forked Lightning is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Forked Lightning is an extremely situational card. Although it can be fantastic in the right situation, the perfect setup for it is rare, and using it in anything less than a perfect scenario means that the Overload on the following turn is not worth it.
2. Constructed Play
Forked Lightning is a very poor card in Constructed. Most early game minions in the current meta have Deathrattle effects or Divine Shield, which means Forked Lightning is extremely unlikely to cleanly kill 2 minions.
Forked Lightning can be reasonable in Arena, as 3/2 minions are extremely common. However, the price you pay including the Overload on the following turn is very severe, and you should closely calculate what your next turn will be before casting it.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin