Feral Spirit — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Feral Spirit is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Feral Spirit offers a huge board presence for its initial Mana investment, but when factoring in its total Mana cost, it is a more average proposition. It provides an excellent synergy with Tunnel Trogg, especially with , as it immediately buffs it to a 3/3 and provides it with protection from minion and weapon removal.
Feral Spirit is a core card in many Shaman decks due to the immediate board presence it can create, as well as its strong synergy with Tunnel Trogg.
Feral Spirit is a strong card in Arena. You should be careful when playing it however, as having it disrupt your following curve can be problematic if your opponent is able to deal with it immediately.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck