Feral Spirit — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Feral Spirit is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Feral Spirit offers a huge board presence for its initial Mana investment, but when factoring in its total Mana cost, it is a more average proposition. It provides an excellent synergy with Tunnel Trogg, especially with , as it immediately buffs it to a 3/3 and provides it with protection from minion and weapon removal.
Feral Spirit is a core card in many Shaman decks due to the immediate board presence it can create, as well as its strong synergy with Tunnel Trogg.
Feral Spirit is a strong card in Arena. You should be careful when playing it however, as having it disrupt your following curve can be problematic if your opponent is able to deal with it immediately.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior