Feral Spirit — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Feral Spirit is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Feral Spirit offers a huge board presence for its initial Mana investment, but when factoring in its total Mana cost, it is a more average proposition. It provides an excellent synergy with Tunnel Trogg, especially with , as it immediately buffs it to a 3/3 and provides it with protection from minion and weapon removal.
Feral Spirit is a core card in many Shaman decks due to the immediate board presence it can create, as well as its strong synergy with Tunnel Trogg.
Feral Spirit is a strong card in Arena. You should be careful when playing it however, as having it disrupt your following curve can be problematic if your opponent is able to deal with it immediately.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck