Feral Spirit — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Feral Spirit is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Feral Spirit offers a huge board presence for its initial Mana investment, but when factoring in its total Mana cost, it is a more average proposition. It provides an excellent synergy with Tunnel Trogg, especially with , as it immediately buffs it to a 3/3 and provides it with protection from minion and weapon removal.
Feral Spirit is a core card in many Shaman decks due to the immediate board presence it can create, as well as its strong synergy with Tunnel Trogg.
Feral Spirit is a strong card in Arena. You should be careful when playing it however, as having it disrupt your following curve can be problematic if your opponent is able to deal with it immediately.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List