Reincarnate — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Reincarnate is a Shaman-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Reincarnate does have a lot of uses, but they are all extremely situational. You can use it on a minion with a powerful Deathrattle effect like Sylvanas Windrunner in order to get multiple activations out of it. It can be used with Charge minions like or Leeroy Jenkins in order to create huge damage, or it can simply be used to restore a minion to full health. It should be noted that you can also use Reincarnate on opposing minions, which can come in useful if they have been heavily buffed.
Some Shaman decks choose to include a single copy of Reincarnate in order to activate some potentially powerful combos. You can choose to build a deck entirely around this strategy, which can prove extremely fun, but this style of deck has not proved competitive.
Reincarnate is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List