Reincarnate — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Reincarnate is a Shaman-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Reincarnate does have a lot of uses, but they are all extremely situational. You can use it on a minion with a powerful Deathrattle effect like Sylvanas Windrunner in order to get multiple activations out of it. It can be used with Charge minions like or Leeroy Jenkins in order to create huge damage, or it can simply be used to restore a minion to full health. It should be noted that you can also use Reincarnate on opposing minions, which can come in useful if they have been heavily buffed.
Some Shaman decks choose to include a single copy of Reincarnate in order to activate some potentially powerful combos. You can choose to build a deck entirely around this strategy, which can prove extremely fun, but this style of deck has not proved competitive.
Reincarnate is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens