Table of Contents
Reincarnate is a Shaman-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Reincarnate does have a lot of uses, but they are all extremely situational. You can use it on a minion with a powerful Deathrattle effect like Sylvanas Windrunner in order to get multiple activations out of it. It can be used with Charge minions like Al'Akir the Windlord or Leeroy Jenkins in order to create huge damage, or it can simply be used to restore a minion to full health. It should be noted that you can also use Reincarnate on opposing minions, which can come in useful if they have been heavily buffed.
2. Constructed Play
Some Shaman decks choose to include a single copy of Reincarnate in order to activate some potentially powerful combos. You can choose to build a deck entirely around this strategy, which can prove extremely fun, but this style of deck has not proved competitive.
Reincarnate is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists