Lightning Bolt — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lightning Bolt is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightning Bolt is one of the core removal cards for Shaman. It is a very efficient card in terms of Tempo, dealing 3 damage for 1 Mana. However, when factoring in the Overload, it is a 2 Mana card in total, which puts it on par with other common removals like Frostbolt and Darkbomb.
Lightning Bolt is a common choice of removal for Shaman decks, but since Crackle has been added to the game, it is considered non-essential. You should use some combination of Crackles and Lightning Bolts in your deck as your removal package, but it is rare to see the full 4 copies outside of the most aggressive Shaman decks that are also using them as burst damage.
Lightning Bolt is an excellent card in Arena, althoughis a more efficient card in most situations. Lightning Bolt does have some advantages though, such as being able to bypass Taunt and not causing any damage to your Hero.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens