Lightning Bolt — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lightning Bolt is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightning Bolt is one of the core removal cards for Shaman. It is a very efficient card in terms of Tempo, dealing 3 damage for 1 Mana. However, when factoring in the Overload, it is a 2 Mana card in total, which puts it on par with other common removals like Frostbolt and Darkbomb.
Lightning Bolt is a common choice of removal for Shaman decks, but since Crackle has been added to the game, it is considered non-essential. You should use some combination of Crackles and Lightning Bolts in your deck as your removal package, but it is rare to see the full 4 copies outside of the most aggressive Shaman decks that are also using them as burst damage.
Lightning Bolt is an excellent card in Arena, althoughis a more efficient card in most situations. Lightning Bolt does have some advantages though, such as being able to bypass Taunt and not causing any damage to your Hero.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List