Lightning Bolt — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lightning Bolt is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightning Bolt is one of the core removal cards for Shaman. It is a very efficient card in terms of Tempo, dealing 3 damage for 1 Mana. However, when factoring in the Overload, it is a 2 Mana card in total, which puts it on par with other common removals like Frostbolt and Darkbomb.
Lightning Bolt is a common choice of removal for Shaman decks, but since Crackle has been added to the game, it is considered non-essential. You should use some combination of Crackles and Lightning Bolts in your deck as your removal package, but it is rare to see the full 4 copies outside of the most aggressive Shaman decks that are also using them as burst damage.
Lightning Bolt is an excellent card in Arena, althoughis a more efficient card in most situations. Lightning Bolt does have some advantages though, such as being able to bypass Taunt and not causing any damage to your Hero.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck