Lightning Bolt — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lightning Bolt is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightning Bolt is one of the core removal cards for Shaman. It is a very efficient card in terms of Tempo, dealing 3 damage for 1 Mana. However, when factoring in the Overload, it is a 2 Mana card in total, which puts it on par with other common removals like Frostbolt and Darkbomb.
Lightning Bolt is a common choice of removal for Shaman decks, but since Crackle has been added to the game, it is considered non-essential. You should use some combination of Crackles and Lightning Bolts in your deck as your removal package, but it is rare to see the full 4 copies outside of the most aggressive Shaman decks that are also using them as burst damage.
Lightning Bolt is an excellent card in Arena, althoughis a more efficient card in most situations. Lightning Bolt does have some advantages though, such as being able to bypass Taunt and not causing any damage to your Hero.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens