Lightning Bolt — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lightning Bolt is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightning Bolt is one of the core removal cards for Shaman. It is a very efficient card in terms of Tempo, dealing 3 damage for 1 Mana. However, when factoring in the Overload, it is a 2 Mana card in total, which puts it on par with other common removals like Frostbolt and Darkbomb.
Lightning Bolt is a common choice of removal for Shaman decks, but since Crackle has been added to the game, it is considered non-essential. You should use some combination of Crackles and Lightning Bolts in your deck as your removal package, but it is rare to see the full 4 copies outside of the most aggressive Shaman decks that are also using them as burst damage.
Lightning Bolt is an excellent card in Arena, althoughis a more efficient card in most situations. Lightning Bolt does have some advantages though, such as being able to bypass Taunt and not causing any damage to your Hero.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck