Table of Contents
Ancestral Spirit is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ancestral Spirit can sometimes represent incredible value if you are able to activate it on a huge value minion, but this makes it situational. Even if you get it into play on a huge minion, you are still vulnerable to hard removal like Hex or Polymorph.
2. Constructed Play
Ancestral Spirit is rarely seen in Constructed outside of niche decks that are generally only played for fun. These decks combine Deathrattle effects with Reincarnate and Ancestral Spirit in order to attempt to make ridiculous board states happen.
Ancestral Spirit is a below average card in Arena, but it can represent decent value if you are able to get it into play on a large minion since hard removal is less common.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists