Ancestral Spirit — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ancestral Spirit is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ancestral Spirit can sometimes represent incredible value if you are able to activate it on a huge value minion, but this makes it situational. Even if you get it into play on a huge minion, you are still vulnerable to hard removal like Hex or Polymorph.
2. Constructed Play
Ancestral Spirit is rarely seen in Constructed outside of niche decks that are generally only played for fun. These decks combine Deathrattle effects with Reincarnate and Ancestral Spirit in order to attempt to make ridiculous board states happen.
Ancestral Spirit is a below average card in Arena, but it can represent decent value if you are able to get it into play on a large minion since hard removal is less common.
4. Wild Decks with Ancestral Spirit
Wild Wall Shaman Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|10,280||Aug 10 2017|
Wild N'Zoth Control Shaman Deck 17 spells, 13 minions
|12,520||Aug 10 2017|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!