Ancestral Spirit — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ancestral Spirit is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancestral Spirit can sometimes represent incredible value if you are able to activate it on a huge value minion, but this makes it situational. Even if you get it into play on a huge minion, you are still vulnerable to hard removal like Polymorph.or
Ancestral Spirit is rarely seen in Constructed outside of niche decks that are generally only played for fun. These decks combine Deathrattle effects with Reincarnate and Ancestral Spirit in order to attempt to make ridiculous board states happen.
Ancestral Spirit is a below average card in Arena, but it can represent decent value if you are able to get it into play on a large minion since hard removal is less common.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck