Healing Wave — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Healing Wave is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Healing Wave is an extremely powerful anti-Aggro card. Since the decks you will be aiming this card at will generally play a low curve of aggressive minions, you will win the Joust quite often, meaning a 14 Health heal will simply lock them out of the game. Against decks where healing your Hero is not essential, you can still use this card to restore health to a large minion, allowing you get some sort of value from it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Healing Wave is a hugely powerful tech card to defeat a meta full of aggressive decks. If you are not playing against a large percentage of these decks however, it will likely be ineffectual against slower, more controlling decks.
Healing Wave is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard