Healing Wave — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Healing Wave is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Healing Wave is an extremely powerful anti-Aggro card. Since the decks you will be aiming this card at will generally play a low curve of aggressive minions, you will win the Joust quite often, meaning a 14 Health heal will simply lock them out of the game. Against decks where healing your Hero is not essential, you can still use this card to restore health to a large minion, allowing you get some sort of value from it.
In Constructed, Healing Wave is a hugely powerful tech card to defeat a meta full of aggressive decks. If you are not playing against a large percentage of these decks however, it will likely be ineffectual against slower, more controlling decks.
Healing Wave is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck