Healing Wave — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Healing Wave is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Healing Wave is an extremely powerful anti-Aggro card. Since the decks you will be aiming this card at will generally play a low curve of aggressive minions, you will win the Joust quite often, meaning a 14 Health heal will simply lock them out of the game. Against decks where healing your Hero is not essential, you can still use this card to restore health to a large minion, allowing you get some sort of value from it.
In Constructed, Healing Wave is a hugely powerful tech card to defeat a meta full of aggressive decks. If you are not playing against a large percentage of these decks however, it will likely be ineffectual against slower, more controlling decks.
Healing Wave is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck