Table of Contents
Healing Wave is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Healing Wave is an extremely powerful anti-Aggro card. Since the decks you will be aiming this card at will generally play a low curve of aggressive minions, you will win the Joust quite often, meaning a 14 Health heal will simply lock them out of the game. Against decks where healing your Hero is not essential, you can still use this card to restore health to a large minion, allowing you get some sort of value from it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Healing Wave is a hugely powerful tech card to defeat a meta full of aggressive decks. If you are not playing against a large percentage of these decks however, it will likely be ineffectual against slower, more controlling decks.
Healing Wave is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists