Healing Wave — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Healing Wave is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Healing Wave is an extremely powerful anti-Aggro card. Since the decks you will be aiming this card at will generally play a low curve of aggressive minions, you will win the Joust quite often, meaning a 14 Health heal will simply lock them out of the game. Against decks where healing your Hero is not essential, you can still use this card to restore health to a large minion, allowing you get some sort of value from it.
In Constructed, Healing Wave is a hugely powerful tech card to defeat a meta full of aggressive decks. If you are not playing against a large percentage of these decks however, it will likely be ineffectual against slower, more controlling decks.
Healing Wave is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck