Vlad

Midrange Unite the Murlocs Shaman Quest Standard

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

So, as the first question/comment!

I've got everything except Finja, is there something of value to replace him with or is the deck just terrible without him?

For the moment I replaced him with a defensive backup in terms of White Eyes.

56 minutes ago, Arkpit said:

So, as the first question/comment!

I've got everything except Finja, is there something of value to replace him with or is the deck just terrible without him?

For the moment I replaced him with a defensive backup in terms of White Eyes.

Finja, the Flying Star is a great card, and it has a good chance to summon 2 minions, which should help you finish the quest faster.

If you want something with the same effect, second Sated Threshadon may help,

Second copy of Jinyu Waterspeaker, if you think deck has problems against aggro,

White Eyes doesn't seem so bad, but I think it accomplishes much less than the other 2.

Edit: I forgot an important card, if you have a Gentle Megasaur, its amazing with a big board of murlocs. Its like a 5 mana 5/4 with additional Bloodlust, from time to time.

Edited by FanOfValeera
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zadina

Winter Veil begins next week on Hearthstone and a special Tavern Brawl will award three Knights of the Frozen Throne card packs.
      Next week's Tavern Brawl will be really similar to the Gift Exchange one back from 2015 and February 2017. There will be some differences though, as the Brawl will have a Kobold flavour and it will have a new name: Wacky Waxy Winter Veil's Brawl.
      As Winter Veil is a frosty season, the reward will obviously be three packs from Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. It's not sure if the Winter Veil Wreath card back, which was associated with the Gift Exchange brawl during the previous years' Winter Veils, will be available this time to those who don't already have it.
      For now, you can enjoy this week's Tavern Brawl, which is Valeera's Bag of Burgled Spells.
    • By Aleco

Can you find the best move in a deck full of cards from the new set?
      The first episode of WTM since the release of Kobolds & Catacombs, Aleco plays a "Big Spells Dragon Priest" deck full of brand of new cards.
      Kobolds and Catacombs has hit the competitive ladder with a bang, bringing it with it an unprecedented number of impactful new cards. Some cards have come as huge surprises (Spiteful Summoner, Corridor Creeper), others have been performing about as well as expected (Duskbreaker, Twilight Acolyte), and all four of these powerful new KnC cards are featured in the deck I've had the most success with over the past four days - Sattelite's Big Spells Dragon Priest. The deck has a ton of play to it and never fails to produce difficult decisions and interesting situations, such as the one I found myself in here:
      "What's the Move?" is now seeking viewer submissions for the future episodes. If you ever find yourself in a sticky situation on the ladder, please feel free to submit your plays, questions, and feedback to Aleco on twitter.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Big Spell Mage Deck List Guide.
    • By Zadina

Muzahidul "Muzzy" Islam is the newest member of Tempo Storm's Hearthstone roster.
      Tempo Storm have signed Muzzy, one of the most consistent players out there. His ladder performance has been impressive: you can find Muzzy's name near the top every month at the Americas Legend rankings. Moreover, he has been the top HCT points earner in both 2016 and 2017.
      His hard work has secured him a spot in the upcoming HCT World Championship as the Americas Last Call player. Muzzy has been around for a while, but 2017 was definitely his best year when it comes to tournaments. Some of his achievements this year include winning Dreamhack Montreal and being the Americas Spring Champion. Lastly, Muzzy was part of Team LUL, along with Zalae and Chakki, who recently won Season 2 of Trinity Series.
      We wish Muzzy and his new team, Tempo Storm, the very best of luck!