Sated Threshadon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sated Threshadon is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sated Threshadon is a solid Beast that can provide a lot of pressure in the late-game. There are many more powerful late-game options available, however it can be a decent choice for a player on a budget.
2. Constructed Play
Sated Threshadon is considered too weak and does not have an immediate impact on the board to make it playable in competitive Constructed decks. However, for Shaman decks aiming to complete Unite the Murlocs it is still worth considering due to the Deathrattle effect counting as 3 minions towards the completion of the Quest.
Sated Threshadon is a good card in Arena. Much like Captured Jormungar, it has a favourable stat distribution, with enough power to trade with most minions and enough Health to stick around for multiple turns.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please