Sated Threshadon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sated Threshadon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sated Threshadon is a solid Beast that can provide a lot of pressure in the late-game. There are many more powerful late-game options available, however it can be a decent choice for a player on a budget.
Sated Threshadon is considered too weak and does not have an immediate impact on the board to make it playable in competitive Constructed decks. However, for Shaman decks aiming to complete Unite the Murlocs it is still worth considering due to the Deathrattle effect counting as 3 minions towards the completion of the Quest.
Sated Threshadon is a good card in Arena. Much like Captured Jormungar, it has a favourable stat distribution, with enough power to trade with most minions and enough Health to stick around for multiple turns.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck