Sated Threshadon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sated Threshadon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sated Threshadon is a solid Beast that can provide a lot of pressure in the late-game. There are many more powerful late-game options available, however it can be a decent choice for a player on a budget.
Sated Threshadon is considered too weak and does not have an immediate impact on the board to make it playable in competitive Constructed decks. However, for Shaman decks aiming to complete Unite the Murlocs it is still worth considering due to the Deathrattle effect counting as 3 minions towards the completion of the Quest.
Sated Threshadon is a good card in Arena. Much like Captured Jormungar, it has a favourable stat distribution, with enough power to trade with most minions and enough Health to stick around for multiple turns.
Decks with Sated Threshadon
Midrange Murlocs Quest Shaman Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|4,200||Apr 13 2018|
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Winter Veil Begins December 11th
- Wild Cards Leaving Standard on December 5th
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics