Sated Threshadon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sated Threshadon is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sated Threshadon is a solid Beast that can provide a lot of pressure in the late-game. There are many more powerful late-game options available, however it can be a decent choice for a player on a budget.
2. Constructed Play
Sated Threshadon is considered too weak and does not have an immediate impact on the board to make it playable in competitive Constructed decks. However, for Shaman decks aiming to complete Unite the Murlocs it is still worth considering due to the Deathrattle effect counting as 3 minions towards the completion of the Quest.
Sated Threshadon is a good card in Arena. Much like Captured Jormungar, it has a favourable stat distribution, with enough power to trade with most minions and enough Health to stick around for multiple turns.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter