Gentle Megasaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gentle Megasaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gentle Megasaur is a powerful minion that is also able to bolster any Murlocs you have in play. It works particularly well in combination with Bluegill Warrior, allowing you to immediately capitalise on the Adapt buff without relying on having Murlocs survive the previous turn.
Gentle Megasaur is a solid card for Constructed play. As many decks use Finja, the Flying Star to flood the board, Gentle Megasaur serves as an excellent follow-up in these decks, to create even more powerful board-states.
Gentle Megasaur is a good card in Arena. As a 4-Mana 5/4 it provides good value for its Mana-Cost. Although it is able to Adapt any of you Murlocs in play, you will not consistently be able to pull it off in Arena and it should not be a factor when considering whether to draft the card.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck