Gentle Megasaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gentle Megasaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gentle Megasaur is a powerful minion that is also able to bolster any Murlocs you have in play. It works particularly well in combination with Bluegill Warrior, allowing you to immediately capitalise on the Adapt buff without relying on having Murlocs survive the previous turn.
Gentle Megasaur is a solid card for Constructed play. As many decks use Finja, the Flying Star to flood the board, Gentle Megasaur serves as an excellent follow-up in these decks, to create even more powerful board-states.
Gentle Megasaur is a good card in Arena. As a 4-Mana 5/4 it provides good value for its Mana-Cost. Although it is able to Adapt any of you Murlocs in play, you will not consistently be able to pull it off in Arena and it should not be a factor when considering whether to draft the card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck