Gentle Megasaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gentle Megasaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gentle Megasaur is a powerful minion that is also able to bolster any Murlocs you have in play. It works particularly well in combination with Bluegill Warrior, allowing you to immediately capitalise on the Adapt buff without relying on having Murlocs survive the previous turn.
Gentle Megasaur is a solid card for Constructed play. As many decks use Finja, the Flying Star to flood the board, Gentle Megasaur serves as an excellent follow-up in these decks, to create even more powerful board-states.
Gentle Megasaur is a good card in Arena. As a 4-Mana 5/4 it provides good value for its Mana-Cost. Although it is able to Adapt any of you Murlocs in play, you will not consistently be able to pull it off in Arena and it should not be a factor when considering whether to draft the card.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List