Gentle Megasaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gentle Megasaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gentle Megasaur is a powerful minion that is also able to bolster any Murlocs you have in play. It works particularly well in combination with Bluegill Warrior, allowing you to immediately capitalise on the Adapt buff without relying on having Murlocs survive the previous turn.
Gentle Megasaur is a solid card for Constructed play. As many decks use Finja, the Flying Star to flood the board, Gentle Megasaur serves as an excellent follow-up in these decks, to create even more powerful board-states.
Gentle Megasaur is a good card in Arena. As a 4-Mana 5/4 it provides good value for its Mana-Cost. Although it is able to Adapt any of you Murlocs in play, you will not consistently be able to pull it off in Arena and it should not be a factor when considering whether to draft the card.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck