Table of Contents
Bloodlust is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Shaman. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bloodlust is primarily used as a finisher. Since Shaman excels at getting small token minions and Totems onto the board, Bloodlust is useful to turn them into a significant attacking force to finish off the opponent.
2. Constructed Play
Bloodlust is used as a finisher in some Midrange Shaman decks. If you are building a deck using Bloodlust as a finisher, you should prioritise including sticky minions such as Haunted Creeper, Nerubian Egg, and Piloted Shredder in your deck to make sure you always have a board presence ready for when the time comes to activate Bloodlust.
Bloodlust is a strong card in Arena. Shaman can often get into the position where they have total board control through Totems, but are lacking the power on the board to finish the game. Bloodlust can help to provide the final push you need to seal the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists