Bloodlust — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Bloodlust is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodlust is primarily used as a finisher. Since Shaman excels at getting small token minions and Totems onto the board, Bloodlust is useful to turn them into a significant attacking force to finish off the opponent.
Bloodlust is used as a finisher in some Midrange Shaman decks. If you are building a deck using Bloodlust as a finisher, you should prioritise including sticky minions such as Haunted Creeper, , and Piloted Shredder in your deck to make sure you always have a board presence ready for when the time comes to activate Bloodlust.
Bloodlust is a strong card in Arena. Shaman can often get into the position where they have total board control through Totems, but are lacking the power on the board to finish the game. Bloodlust can help to provide the final push you need to seal the game.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List