Bloodlust — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Bloodlust is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodlust is primarily used as a finisher. Since Shaman excels at getting small token minions and Totems onto the board, Bloodlust is useful to turn them into a significant attacking force to finish off the opponent.
Bloodlust is used as a finisher in some Midrange Shaman decks. If you are building a deck using Bloodlust as a finisher, you should prioritise including sticky minions such as Haunted Creeper, , and Piloted Shredder in your deck to make sure you always have a board presence ready for when the time comes to activate Bloodlust.
Bloodlust is a strong card in Arena. Shaman can often get into the position where they have total board control through Totems, but are lacking the power on the board to finish the game. Bloodlust can help to provide the final push you need to seal the game.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck