Bloodlust — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Bloodlust is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Shaman. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodlust is primarily used as a finisher. Since Shaman excels at getting small token minions and Totems onto the board, Bloodlust is useful to turn them into a significant attacking force to finish off the opponent.
Bloodlust is used as a finisher in some Midrange Shaman decks. If you are building a deck using Bloodlust as a finisher, you should prioritise including sticky minions such as Haunted Creeper, , and Piloted Shredder in your deck to make sure you always have a board presence ready for when the time comes to activate Bloodlust.
Bloodlust is a strong card in Arena. Shaman can often get into the position where they have total board control through Totems, but are lacking the power on the board to finish the game. Bloodlust can help to provide the final push you need to seal the game.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge