Bloodlust — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Bloodlust is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Shaman. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodlust is primarily used as a finisher. Since Shaman excels at getting small token minions and Totems onto the board, Bloodlust is useful to turn them into a significant attacking force to finish off the opponent.
Bloodlust is used as a finisher in some Midrange Shaman decks. If you are building a deck using Bloodlust as a finisher, you should prioritise including sticky minions such as Haunted Creeper, , and Piloted Shredder in your deck to make sure you always have a board presence ready for when the time comes to activate Bloodlust.
Bloodlust is a strong card in Arena. Shaman can often get into the position where they have total board control through Totems, but are lacking the power on the board to finish the game. Bloodlust can help to provide the final push you need to seal the game.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens