White Eyes — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
White Eyes is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
White Eyes is a strong Taunt minion that invests into the late-game by adding a powerful 5-Mana 10/10 Taunt minion into your deck. While the card may appear incredibly strong, it is a very situational combo and offers little value if you are unable to draw The Storm Guardian in a reasonable timeframe.
In Constructed, White Eyes is a strong card that can fit into most Shaman decks. However, it is best suited to Control Shaman decks that can stall the game long enough to be able to play The Storm Guardian, whereas it can be sometimes be too slow when played in more aggressive Shaman decks.
White Eyes is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck