White Eyes — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
White Eyes is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
White Eyes is a strong Taunt minion that invests into the late-game by adding a powerful 5-Mana 10/10 Taunt minion into your deck. While the card may appear incredibly strong, it is a very situational combo and offers little value if you are unable to draw The Storm Guardian in a reasonable timeframe.
In Constructed, White Eyes is a strong card that can fit into most Shaman decks. However, it is best suited to Control Shaman decks that can stall the game long enough to be able to play The Storm Guardian, whereas it can be sometimes be too slow when played in more aggressive Shaman decks.
White Eyes is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike