White Eyes — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
White Eyes is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
White Eyes is a strong Taunt minion that invests into the late-game by adding a powerful 5-Mana 10/10 Taunt minion into your deck. While the card may appear incredibly strong, it is a very situational combo and offers little value if you are unable to draw The Storm Guardian in a reasonable timeframe.
In Constructed, White Eyes is a strong card that can fit into most Shaman decks. However, it is best suited to Control Shaman decks that can stall the game long enough to be able to play The Storm Guardian, whereas it can be sometimes be too slow when played in more aggressive Shaman decks.
White Eyes is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck