White Eyes — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
White Eyes is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
White Eyes is a strong Taunt minion that invests into the late-game by adding a powerful 5-Mana 10/10 Taunt minion into your deck. While the card may appear incredibly strong, it is a very situational combo and offers little value if you are unable to draw The Storm Guardian in a reasonable timeframe.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, White Eyes is a strong card that can fit into most Shaman decks. However, it is best suited to Control Shaman decks that can stall the game long enough to be able to play The Storm Guardian, whereas it can be sometimes be too slow when played in more aggressive Shaman decks.
White Eyes is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter