White Eyes — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
White Eyes is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
White Eyes is a strong Taunt minion that invests into the late-game by adding a powerful 5-Mana 10/10 Taunt minion into your deck. While the card may appear incredibly strong, it is a very situational combo and offers little value if you are unable to draw The Storm Guardian in a reasonable timeframe.
In Constructed, White Eyes is a strong card that can fit into most Shaman decks. However, it is best suited to Control Shaman decks that can stall the game long enough to be able to play The Storm Guardian, whereas it can be sometimes be too slow when played in more aggressive Shaman decks.
White Eyes is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior