Finja, the Flying Star — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Finja, the Flying Star is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Finya, the Flying Star is a Legendary minion to provide support for Murloc decks. While the ability to pull 2 Murlocs out of your deck may seem strong, finding a minion with 2 or less Health to kill can often be challenging. Most of the time, the strong effect does not justify playing a 5-Mana 2/4 minion, making Finja, the Flying Star a rather weak card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Finja, the Flying Star should only be considered in a Murloc synergy deck. However, Murloc decks are usually very aggressive, which results in a 5-Mana 2/4 minion being too slow in most of them.
Finja, the Flying Star is a very poor card in Arena. To get value from the card, you must draft Murlocs in your Arena deck, which is often a suboptimal choice. Even if you have Murlocs in your deck, it is rare that Finja, the Flying Star is the correct choice, as most other Legendaries will have a more significant impact on the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Finja Midrange Paladin Deck
- Ender's Murloc Aggro Paladin Deck
- Murloc Aggro Paladin Deck
- Finja Beast Druid Deck
- Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Deck
- Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Deck
- Orange's Stormwatcher Murloc Paladin Deck
- The Lich King Anyfin Secret Paladin Deck
- Findan's Rank #1 Legend Murloc Paladin Deck
- Wild Anyfin Paladin Deck
- Midrange Murlocs Quest Shaman Deck
- Aggro Murloc Quest Shaman Deck
- Finja Murloc Discard Zoo Warlock Deck
- Mitsuhide's Top 20 Legend Midrange Murloc Paladin Deck
- Jambre's Rank 1 UK Midrange Paladin Deck
- Menagerie Aggro Rogue Deck
- Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue Deck
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard