FORUMS
L0rinda

Shadow Essence Reveal: Knights of the Frozen Throne

2JYSqSm.png

Shadow Essence has been revealed. It is a 6 Mana Priest spell and is the eighty-seventh card revealed.

The final Priest card to be revealed was given to French streamer, Tars, to unveil.

DragNDrop.png

(Image: Hearthpwn)

When analysing this card, we have to bear in mind that Cairne Bloodhoof is our marker. The card seems to fit best with N'Zoth, the Corruptor, but other cards with permanent effects such as Radiant Elemental or Northshire Cleric will also need removing immediately. It seems as if this will need careful building around if it is to make a big impact.

For a full list of previously revealed cards, as well as all of the information about the new expansion, check out our Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion hub.

20 hours ago, KingMe said:

Another card on my list of "Try out". Could be big if you can hit the right minion. 

5/5 acolyte, the draw potential is beautiful

10 hours ago, KingMe said:

Yep. I'm also looking at Northshire ClericRadiant Elemental and Wild Pyromancer. Hell Doomsayer wouldn't be that bad of a pull as he would kill a minion or two as they trade into him. 

I'm waiting for some kind of OTK deck to pop up with this - summon a 5/5 charge, double HP buff, Inner Fire, nice.

3 hours ago, Blainie said:

I'm waiting for some kind of OTK deck to pop up with this - summon a 5/5 charge, double HP buff, Inner Fire, nice.

I'm definitely going to try that out.  May need a Radiant Elemental in there to bring down the spell costs, and a silence or two to get rid of a pesky taunt minion.

On 8/7/2017 at 5:42 PM, Allegro said:

I'm definitely going to try that out.  May need a Radiant Elemental in there to bring down the spell costs, and a silence or two to get rid of a pesky taunt minion.

I ended up having more success with the Velen/Malygos deck with this, but at least it was fun to try :p

My attempts didnt work out too well either, too difficult to pull the pieces together. But fun to mess around with, and gave me some other ideas.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Allegro said:

My attempts didnt work out too well either, too difficult to pull the pieces together. But fun to mess around with, and gave me some other ideas.

Yeah, the struggle is that you cap out at 20 damage, whereas you can do far more by using the spell damage deck.