Doomsayer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Doomsayer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doomsayer is a very powerful card, particularly in Control decks. The primary purpose of the card is to clear the board, however there is more to it than that. Due to the fact that Doomsayer triggers at the start of the turn of the player who played it, that player will get to use all of their Mana, and be the first one to repopulate the board. This means that they will have an advantage in trading in future turns.
Doomsayer is almost always best used in Control decks. It works extremely well with Freeze effects such as Frost Nova to clear large boards. Since the release of Knights of the Frozen Throne, it is also a powerful card in Druid alongside Spreading Plague which works in much the same way as Freezes, by preventing the Doomsayer from taking damage from the opposing minions. Other classes also play Doomsayer in their Control variants, but in general are much more reliant on playing it on Turn 2 to slow down aggressive enemy openings.or
Doomsayer is not a very strong card in Arena due to the fact it is likely to only be relevant in the early-game. If it is drawn in later turns, it will often not be able to impact the board as it will simply die to the opposing minions if you are behind, and it is not a card you want to play if you are in front.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck