Radiant Elemental — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Radiant Elemental is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Radiant Elemental is an excellent 2-Mana Priest minion with the same effect as Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Priest options have always been very sparse in the 2-Mana slot, which makes Radiant Elemental a solid choice for any Priest deck. By providing Priest with a Spell Cost reduction, Radiant Elemental also opens up the possibility of more Spell focused Priest decks by making Spells that would otherwise by too expensive more playable.
Radiant Elemental is a solid card in Arena. Although Arena decks tend not to contain too many Spells, a 2-Mana 2/3 is still a completely reasonable choice by itself.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck