Radiant Elemental — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Radiant Elemental is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Radiant Elemental is an excellent 2-Mana Priest minion with the same effect as Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Priest options have always been very sparse in the 2-Mana slot, which makes Radiant Elemental a solid choice for any Priest deck. By providing Priest with a Spell Cost reduction, Radiant Elemental also opens up the possibility of more Spell focused Priest decks by making Spells that would otherwise by too expensive more playable.
Radiant Elemental is a solid card in Arena. Although Arena decks tend not to contain too many Spells, a 2-Mana 2/3 is still a completely reasonable choice by itself.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck