Radiant Elemental — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Radiant Elemental is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Radiant Elemental is an excellent 2-Mana Priest minion with the same effect as Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Priest options have always been very sparse in the 2-Mana slot, which makes Radiant Elemental a solid choice for any Priest deck. By providing Priest with a Spell Cost reduction, Radiant Elemental also opens up the possibility of more Spell focused Priest decks by making Spells that would otherwise by too expensive more playable.
Radiant Elemental is a solid card in Arena. Although Arena decks tend not to contain too many Spells, a 2-Mana 2/3 is still a completely reasonable choice by itself.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List