Radiant Elemental — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Radiant Elemental is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Radiant Elemental is an excellent 2-Mana Priest minion with the same effect as Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Priest options have always been very sparse in the 2-Mana slot, which makes Radiant Elemental a solid choice for any Priest deck. By providing Priest with a Spell Cost reduction, Radiant Elemental also opens up the possibility of more Spell focused Priest decks by making Spells that would otherwise by too expensive more playable.
Radiant Elemental is a solid card in Arena. Although Arena decks tend not to contain too many Spells, a 2-Mana 2/3 is still a completely reasonable choice by itself.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck