Hunger Reaper Guide for Lost Ark
The highly mobile Reaper sports a dagger as it's weapon, alongside of the ability to vanish on command and even summon clones of itself to defeat enemies. Reaper can cycle through three modes of combat: Normal, Persona, and Chaos.
Hunger Reaper: Skill Builds and Rotation
If you're looking for further information on thebuild for Reaper, the following links will provide that for you.
Hunger Reaper Strengths and Weaknesses
- High damage floor compared to
- Plenty of mobility options
- Fast skill animations and low cooldowns
- Forgiving gameplay loop
- Low effective HP
- Can be stuck sitting on skills due to downtime, missing out on potential damage
- Lower burst damage than
Chaos Dungeon Skill Build
Takingover and replaces with for better AOE. For and , their third tripod option changes for better crowd control and damage.
Raid Skill Build
Prioritize leveling all Swoop skills to maximize damage potential and Dagger skills for your Counter and thetripod on . can be leveled to use the second tripod if you want the extra movement speed.
Your goal is to build Chaos Meter quickly and maintain your buffs throughout the encounter. Using your Awakening Skillincreases your gauge by one full bar. At the start of a fight, use your Awakening then cycle through Dagger and Shadow skills to enter Chaos Mode as quickly as possible before pressing your Swoop skills.
Once in Chaos Mode, it's a simple priority of refreshing your buff and pressing buttons on cooldown. Shadow skills likerefresh the buff even on whiff and has a similar cooldown to the buff itself, making it a prime candidate when you cannot target the boss. Allowing the debuff to fall off results in losing the entire bar of Chaos Meter and the goodies that came with it.
Having Swiftness,and the tripod helps with the downtime on your Swoop skills. While not necessary, pairing your Swoop skills' usages can help manage some sense of a rotation. having a low cooldown makes it a good option to proc and is very likely to be off cooldown after using Swoop skills. You can use and like pseudo movement skills. Treat them basically as gap closers that deal a lot more damage than or , which are more utility focused. Generally, the priorities and gameplay loop are as follows:
- Build Persona gauge via Awakening at the start of an encounter. Use and to zip through the boss and back again.
- Use to max out Chaos Meter and gain all your buffs!
- Use your Swoop skills on cooldown, being sure to use to reduce their cooldown.
- Keep refreshing your buff via Dagger and Shadow skills.
- 14 Nov. 2022: Guide Added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event