Tranquil Isle Mokoko Seeds Locations and Island Soul Guide in Lost Ark
On this page you will find all the information regarding Tranquil Isle in Lost Ark. This includes Mokoko Seeds, Island Soul, and quest information.
Tranquil Isle Guide
It is said that the souls of the dead in the sea gather here. Full of silence.
- Island Soul: Yes
- Mokoko Seeds: 3
- Recommended Item Level: 250
- Admission Period: Adventure Island Rotation (Procyon's Compass)
Tranquil Isle Soul
The Tranquil Isle Soul is a chance drop from specific mobs on the island, both the Spector Lord which spawns at the end of the cooperative event, and the Challenge Monsters that spawn periodically during the first portion of the event. The questline on Tranquil Isle upon arriving will reward you with the song Requiem of Twilight, so this is definitely an island you don't want to miss early on in your play-through.
There's also a Hidden Quest, which is located off the map, which we've marked for you below. The quest is started by interacting with the tombstone at the end of the cliff. The reward for finding it is a Vitality Increase Potion.
Tranquil Isle Mokoko Seeds
- Mokoko Seed #1 is located on the beach, which can be accessed at the point we've marked on the map.
- Mokoko Seeds #2 and #3 require you to play the Forest's Minuet. These are also located off the map, with the location for entry marked above.
- 01 Feb. 2023: Page added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details