Totopia Mokoko Seeds Locations and Island Soul Guide in Lost Ark
On this page you will find all the information regarding Totopia in Lost Ark. This includes Mokoko Seeds, Island Soul, and quest information.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
An animal paradise where various animals gather.
- Island Soul: Yes
- Mokoko Seeds: 4
- Recommended Item Level: 250
- Admission Period: Always
Totopia Island Soul
The Totopia Island Soul is tied to the main questline that can be activated upon accessing the island with no prerequisite. The initial quest giver is "Moyamoya," with the quest chain proceeding as follows:
- "A Great Discovery" from Moyamoya
- "Talking Animals" from Moyamoya
- "Ugly Little Pigerett" from Pigerett
Following the completion of this questline, the Una task Totopia Tutor for a Day will become available. Complete this Una's Task five times to gain access to the Totopia Island Soul quest "Her Name", with the chain as follows:
- "Her Name" from Rakunius
- "The Case of the Missing Totopian" from Rakunius
Upon completing these questlines, you will receive the following:
- Totopia Island Soul
- Wisdom Potion
- Rare Battle Engraving recipe Selection Pouch x12
- Uncommon Engraving Recipe Selection Chest (Class Exclusive) x2
- Emote: Affection
- 100 Gold
- 37,900 Silver
Totopia Mokoko Seeds
- Mokoko Seed #1 is located near the entrance to the island, to the left of a horse.
- Mokoko Seed #2 is behind a palm tree, just to the left of a bear.
- Mokoko Seeds #3 and #4 are inside of the Pigerett's cave. Both are in plain sight.
- 20 May 2022: Page added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details