Ultimate Skill: Taijutsu Scrapper Skill Guide for Lost Ark
Punching their way through enemies, Scrapper uses the Heavy Gauntlet weapon to pulverize their opponents. Scrapper utilizes a dual-energy system as their Identity, split between Stamina and Shock resources. Scrapper comes in two different playstyles, Taijutsu and Shock Training.
Taijutsu: Skill Descriptions, Tripods, Gems and Runes
Scrapper's skills are split between Stamina (your yellow skills) and Shock (your green skills) and directly correlate to the type of resource they expend when used. For Ultimate Skill: Taijutsu, this build uses mostly Stamina skills since the class Engraving itself reduces the amount of damage your Shock skills are capable of. The build can still take use of certain Shock skills, both to dump excess Shock Meter and also generate Stamina Meter to keep your Identity gauge balanced.
These skills are all defined by how quick they are to use and the incredible mobility they provide. This lends Taijutsu it's unique, fast paced playstyle and allows it to stick to the boss in just about any situation.
Short Cooldown Stamina Skills
- Charging Blow: This skill probably has the most skill expression in the entire build. Charging Blow can be used to stick to the boss, maintain Adrenaline stacks (you don't need a target to do this), or even greed some of your longer cooldown / higher damage skills and used to get out of mechanics at the last second.
- Fierce Tiger Strike: The main purpose of this skill is application of our synergy buff, a flat 6% damage amplification for all party members. With cooldown gems, this buff can be maintained at 100% uptime. Ensure you start your burst windows with this skill. You may opt to use Crushing Smite if that's a preference, we've suggested Fierce Tiger Strike simply because of the bit of mobility it provides.
High-Damage Stamina Skills
These are going to be listed from top damage priority and end with optional skills to take based on preference.
- Battering Fists: The range on this skill is very short. By using Fierce Tiger Strike before this, it will move you slightly closer to the boss and ensure all of your jobs make contact. The tripods here are pretty set in stone.
- Iron Cannon Blow: Better range than Battering Fists, so can be used at a slight range and good for positioning yourself into the boss' hitbox before you start your burst. Advance Enhancement forces a ton of damage onto the last hit, making it the most important part to ensure makes contact.
- Dragon Advent: Not just damage, but also a great gap closer. We've opted for Tenacity rather than Conflagration Attack simply because the minor potency gain doesn't out-weigh ensuring the attack will land in the first place. Throwing on the Protection is just an added bonus, a Rage or Overwhelm would also work out just fine.
- Earthquake Chain: (Optional) I know it says optional, but in my opinion it really isn't. This skill is great. Quick to send out, does a ton of damage, and as long as you take Blindside, you'll get super armor as well.
- Continuous Push: (Optional) This is a personal favorite mainly due to the fact it's a bit of a longer casting skill, meaning our skills have time to come back off of cooldown, and allows you to tank through push damage. Brink of Death is taken since Violent Advance can drop Adrenaline stacks if kept up for the full duration.
- Instant Hit: (Optional) This one's a bit weird. It does offer an extra counter, but due to how much damage it does and the long cooldown, it's almost never used as a counter. It's also a front positional, so it goes against natural play habits.
Even though these are limited, the Shock skills really round out the build.
- Roundup Sweep: This is non-negotiable. Arguably the best counter in the game, contending with Reaper. Add in Circumstantial Judgment and you now have extra mobility as well. If you don't care about the mobility, swap this out for Madman.
- Judgment: An option for applying our synergy buff, but probably the weakest option. Has the lowest range out of the three options.
- Death Rattle: A purely damage option. Provides a good way of getting rid of extra Shock Meter, and should be swapped with Continuous Push if there's a preference for it. Be mindful of Death Rattle's forced knockback movement.
Below is a table consisted of recommended tripods for each skill. Tripods should be prioritized based upon first cooldown reduction, then damage output, since we're not reliant upon any of them to generate resources.
|Skill Name||Tripod 1||Tripod 2||Tripod 3|
|Charging Blow||Excellent Mobility (Low)||Ruthless Advance (Lv.1)||Death Band (Low)|
|Fierce Tiger Strike||Amplified Damage (N/A)||Pounce (N/A)||N/A|
|Roundup Sweep||Swift Preparation (Medium)||Circumstantial Judgment (Lv.1)||Reinforced Hit (Low)|
|Dragon Advent||Moment of Truth (High)||Tenacity (N/A)||Great Destruction (High)|
|Earthquake Chain||Undying Power (High)||Blindside (High)||Powerful Earthquake (High)|
|Battering Fists||Capture Opportunity (High)||Red Explosion (High)||Berserk (High)|
|Iron Cannon Blow||Overflowing Power (High)||Quick Prep (High)||Enhanced Fist (High)|
|Continuous Push||Vital Point Hit (Medium)||Moment of Truth (Medium)||Brink of Death (Medium)|
- Charging Blow: Bleed
- Fierce Tiger Strike / Crushing Smite: Quick Recharge
- Roundup Sweep: Overwhelm
- Dragon Advent: Protection
- Earthquake Chain: Galewind
- Battering Fists: Galewind
- Iron Cannon Blow: Galewind
- Continuous Push: Rage
- Charging Blow
- Fierce Tiger Strike / Crushing Smite
- Dragon Advent
- Earthquake Chain
- Battering Fists
- Iron Cannon Blow
- 09 Jan. 2023: Guide added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details