Taijutsu Scrapper Guide for Lost Ark
Punching their way through enemies, Scrapper uses the Heavy Gauntlet weapon to pulverize their opponents. Scrapper utilizes a dual-energy system as their Identity, split between Stamina and Shock resources. Scrapper comes in two different playstyles, Taijutsu and Shock Training.
Ultimate Skill: Taijutsu: Skill Builds and Rotations
If you're looking for further information on thebuild for Scrapper, the following links will provide that for you.
Taijutsu Strengths and Weaknesses
- Simple rotation flow
- Consistent DPS
- High stagger
- Extremely mobile
- High natural defense
- Access to one of the best counters in the game
- Requires back attacks
- Lack of AoE options
- Affected greatly by downtime due to Swiftness
Chaos Dungeon Skill Build
As with almost all Chaos Dungeon builds, these are extremely flexible and skills can be swapped out for anything else if you find something more enjoyable than what we have listed. It should be noted that Scrapper AoE isn't great. The range on most skills is very low, and most of the wide range, hard hitting attacks have longer cooldowns. Keep this in mind if you decide to move things around so you're not constantly chugging potions to keep up.
Raid Skill Build
The build provided works extremely well if you're looking for something easy to learn. Since there's only a single Shock skill inyou won't ever need to pay attention to your Shock Meter. is also arguably one of the best counter skills in the game. Since we're not using this skill for damage, keep it at level 7 and use instead of . The range is already pretty decent on , but this ensures you won't ever get out-ranged and miss. A good example of this is a fight like Velganos.
Scrapper deals damage through four main skills:
- : The highest damage Stamina skill in Scrapper's arsenal.
- : Also deals significant damage, but due to how quick it is and it's lower cooldown. Avoid drifting this skill if you can.
- : Comes with paralysis immunity due to . can be taken in it's place for higher damage if preferred.
- : Big damage, big mobility. We've made this skill turn you into Superman while using it by utilizing the and a Rune. Much safer than , which is a minimal damage gain at best.
This leaves room for three more skills.is huge quality of life, and replacing it with anything else in the majority of content may feel bad. It's an easy way to apply your as well as make sure you're stuck to the boss like glue. For application, we've opted for over simply because of the increased mobility.
The final skill is honestly just a toss up between what you prefer betweenand . deals most of it's damage by hitting the Perfect Zone on the cast bar, so you need to be able to see the skill all the way through. is a frontal attack, so it goes against the natural playstyle of the class, but it does offer you a second counter. You should never use this skill intentionally as a counter though, it deals too much damage to hold it, and is just a significantly better option. We've opted for just because it feels better to use, comes with paralysis immunity, and it's easier to manage your other skills. There's also a third option here, which is to use , but isn't really necessary unless you're running into Stamina Meter generation problems.
The Awakening Skill chosen for Scrapper is. Something to be mindful of, there's proximity drop-off on the damage for this Awakening. If you're not touching the bosses hit box you will lose out. You're free to use , it's not too much of a damage loss, and let's be honest... it looks awesome!
Ultimate SKill: Taijutsu's Playstyle
The core rotation foris fairly straight-forward. Most people will just assume a "press off cooldown" type playstyle with this class, but with proper gearing it is possible to run a fairly scripted rotation. While learning it's absolutely okay to just press what you have available and make sure you're always attacking, just ensure to prioritize your harder hitting abilities such as and as well as keeping up your raid buff with .
Taijutsu Scrapper is extremely mobile, take advantage of this. Mobility doesn't always need to be used to stick to the boss, you can also use it to greed some of your bigger hits and useto escape from a damage AoE at the last second. is a great tool for this, allowing you to use for positioning, then jumping back to the boss for near full uptime. has the added benefit of being an refresh due to it's low cooldown. Keep your stacks alive with it even if the boss leaves the map momentarily.
You won't always be able to follow a rigid loop onlike shown in the video, but even if you can't a simple priority system should be followed:
- Maintain as much as possible.
- Keep your hard hitting skills on cooldown.
- Filler with Shock skills as necessary, either to manage your Stamina Meter or to avoid auto attacking.
The video follows the above priority, while also managing to get the four heavy-hitting Stamina skills in between uses of. Given full uptime, this loop can be maintained indefinitely. The vast majority of the time you won't have that, so adjust as necessary.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls