Evolutionary Legacy Machinist Skill Guide for Lost Ark
High-tech and style combine to make Machinist a force to be reckoned with. Equipped with a SMG and their drone, this class is also capable of going full-robot mode with the Hypersync ability. Machinist conquers its enemies with Joint, Drone, or Sync skills.
Evolutionay Legacy: Skill Descriptions, Tripods, Gems and Runes
Normal skills give you Battery regen and some have mobility attached to them. Certain skills grant you the Reload buff increasing Attack and Move Speed.
- Mobile Shot is an on-demand roll that gives Move Speed via it's tripod Quickness making this a very good escape tool.
- Backflip Strike serves as your counter. If you aren't a fan of the skill you can take Avalanche instead. Both skills have push immunity tripods!
Drone skills command your drone to attack and cost Battery gauge to use. All of these skills generate Core Energy.
- Command: Flare Beam fires lasers at the target location. Pointing it in front of an enemy can make it come out faster.
- Command: Baby Drones sends in mini kamikaze drones and is one of your bigger Core Energy builders. As amusing the name is, Big Baby increases the AoE radius to make it hit more reliably.
- Command: Raid Missile fires a barrage of missiles and is your biggest Core Energy generator. It has quite the snappy cast time and is pretty easy to hit.
- Command: Blockade is an easy to use skill and can be cast while moving.
Joint skills recall your drone to you as you attack in unison. These also use Battery gauge and generate Core Energy.
- Annihilation Mode can be a replacement to Command: Blockade. It deals higher damage but it's also higher commitment and requires you to be closer to the boss.
- Fiery Escape is an excellent escape tool and grants a % HP shield through Emergency Protection.
- Energy Buster deals high stagger and generates a decent chunk of Core Energy.
Sync skills are only available when transformed. Certain skills are buffed when used after Comet Strike or Spacebar.
- Comet Strike serves as a dash and starts one of your skill combos, as it will buff three skills below in various ways.
- Slugshot shoots beam from your hand like Iron Man's repulsor. When used after either Comet Strike or Spacebar, the skill cast time is reduced. Since this skill already has a fast animation, it's the lowest priority for combo actions.
- Laser Blade is the infamous saber slash and does 20% more damage when used after either Comet Strike or Spacebar. This has first priority for combo actions and should always be used as a combo.
- Echelon Beam gets bonus casting speed when used as a combo. Unlike Slugshot, this skill has a longer animation thus benefits more. It's second in priority behind Laser Blade.
- Surge Blow is a filler skill that deals weak point damage.
- Crimson Breaker is a high commitment skill, so be mindful of boss movement and try to utilize the range well.
Prioritize all meter generation skills to enable shorter cycles between Hypersync transformations. All other tripods don't provide a very big DPS increase or are QoL that you can level passively just by running Chaos Dungeons.
|Skill Name||Tripod 1||Tripod 2||Tripod 3|
|Mobile Shot||Quick Prep (Low)||Quickness (Low)||Additional Maneuver (N/A)|
|Command: Flare Beam||Enhanced Laser (Low)||Core Energy Charge (High)||Laser Cut (Low)|
|Command: Baby Drones||Enhanced Self-destruct (Low)||Core Energy Supply (High)||Roundup Attack (Low)|
|Command: Raid Missile||Core Energy Charge (High)||Organ Missile (Low)||Weak Point Detection (Low)|
|Command: Blockade||Enhanced Fire (Low)||Core Energy Charge (High)||Complete Blockade (Low)|
|Fiery Escape||Battery Saving Mode (Low)||High Flight (N/A)||Emergency Protection (Low)|
|Energy Buster||Skilled Defender (N/A)||Lightning Burster (Low)||Meltdown (Low)|
A majority of runes are placed on your Sync skills, with some being put on your Drone skills for increased energy gain.
- Comet Strike can take Rage given it's low cooldown makes it a good choice to fish procs with.
- Slugshot can take either Rage or Bleed. High uptime on this skill is good for proc chances and/or refreshing Bleed.
- Laser Blade can take either Rage or Bleed. High uptime on this skill is good for proc chances and/or refreshing Bleed.
- Echelon Beam takes Galewind to hasten its long cast animation.
- Surge Blow takes Galewind to make the cast animation quicker.
- Crimson Breaker takes Galewind as it has a very long animation.
Given most of your runes are taken up by Sync skills, you'll want the remaining slots to help with energy gain. Having higher generation means less skills between transformation cycles and helps overall increase DPS.
- Command: Baby Drones takes Wealth for extra Core Energy.
- Command: Raid Missile takes Wealth for extra Core Energy.
Being a transformation class, you'll save a lot on gems as you'll only need two. Both cooldown and damage gems are required for Sync skills, it'll have the highest impact on your gameplay. Optional choices include putting damage gems on all of your Drone skills and Energy Buster. Cooldown gems can be placed on mobility and safety skills: Mobile Shot, Backflip Strike and Fiery Escape.
- 07 Dec. 2022: Guide Added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details