Hyjal Summit (The Battle for Mount Hyjal) Attunement Guide
The Tier 6 raid Hyjal Summit is one of the defining raids of The Burning Crusade expansion and explores one of the World of Warcraft's most storied and lore-filled zones. Archimonde the Defiler is the final boss of this raid instance, but before you can face off against Archimonde and enter the Hyjal Summit raid instance you must complete a short but challenging attunement quest that will task you with defeating Lady Vashj in Serpentshrine Cavern and Kael'thas Sunstrider in Tempest Keep. Read on if you want to learn about the attunement process for Hyjal.
Requirements for Getting Attuned to Hyjal Summit
Hyjal Summit has one of the shortest attunements of any dungeon or raid in the game but will require you to take on some pretty challenging content in order to finish the attunement quest.
You will receive the quest The Vials of Eternity from Soridormi who is located inside of the Caverns of Time in Tanaris. Once you have accepted the quest you will be tasked with collecting two vials, the Vashj's Vial Remnant from Lady Vashj inside of Serpentshrine Cavern and Kael's Vial Remnant from Kael'thas Sunstrider inside of Tempest Keep. Both of these vials are looted from the corpses of these bosses when you have the quest active in your log. Kael'thas and Lady Vashj are the final bosses of their respective raid instances and will require you to bring a raid to defeat them. If you are still progressing through tier 5 or just need a refresher on their mechanics or any bosses inside of their raids make sure to check out our guides for both!
Upon returning to Soridormi with both vials and completing the quest you will now permanently be able to enter the Hyjal Summit raid instance.
Congratulations! You are now attuned to Hyjal Summit. If you want to know what bosses and loot await you within, consult our main guide on it below.
- 18 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Burning Crusade Classic Post-Season 3 PvP Gear Acquisition Changes
- Recent Season of Mastery Bugs to Be Addressed
- Season of Mastery 1.14.3 PTR Dev Notes
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank