Rogue PvP Gear Guide
On this page, we will go over the Phase 5 best in slot gear for Rogues in PvP.
Rogue BiS List for PvP in TBC Classic
This is our recommended gear set for PvPing as a Rogue. This gear maximizes your damage while giving you high enough Resilience. Your gear set will be heavily dependent on your playstyle. If you prefer to live longer consider swapping out some of the PvE items for more Resilience-heavy PvP items. The Hit Cap for PvP is only 5% for your specials; having more hit is not necessarily bad but you want to prioritize Agility and Attack Power after the soft cap. Please note that we suggest Vengeful Gladiator's Shiv over Vengeful Gladiator's Slicer due to the 1.4 Attack Speed on the Dagger which will apply Poisons more often and have a lower-Energy-costing Shiv. It is important that you run 4-piece at a minimum for the set bonus when playing Rogue in PvP.
Best Enchants for PvP Rogue
|Head||Glyph of Ferocity|
|Back||Enchant Cloak - Greater Agility|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Exceptional Stats or Enchant Chest - Major Resilience|
|Wrists||Enchant Bracer - Assault|
|Hands||Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility|
|Legs||Nethercobra Leg Armor|
|Feet||Enchant Boots - Cat's Swiftness|
|Weapons||Enchant Weapon - Mongoose|
|Rings||Enchant Ring - Stats or Enchant Ring - Striking (before stats are available)|
Best Gems for PvP Rogue
Rogues will use Relentless Earthstorm Diamond as their meta gem as it will increase your damage the most, Delicate Crimson Spinel in Red sockets, Glinting Pyrestone or Wicked Pyrestone if Hit-capped in Yellow sockets, and Shifting Shadowsong Amethyst in Blue sockets. Generally there are two ways to socket your gear. You can opt for a balanced build where you socket for all of your socket bonuses or you can go with a heavily-offensive build where you socket 10 Agility gems in all of your gear. Keep in mind you will need to always use at least two Blue gems and two Yellow gems to satisfy your meta gem requirement.
Rogue PvP Guide
We hope this guide was useful for you! Feel free to check out the general Rogue PvP guide as well in the link down below.
- 22 Jan. 2022: Updated for Phase 3.
- 05 Nov. 2021: Bracer Enchant updated/fixed
- 14 Sep. 2021: Updated with Season 2 gear recommendations.
- 02 Aug. 2021: Guide created.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer