TBC Classic Rogue DPS Stat Priority
On this page, you will find out the optimal PvE stat priority for your Rogue DPS in TBC Classic. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations.
Stat Priority for Rogues in TBC Classic
As a Rogue, you want to prioritize hit as your primary stat. It is one of the highest scaling stats in each tier and is strong all the way up to hard cap, due to Combat Potency.
Expertise is another very powerful stat too, but it is one you cannot gem and is rarely found on gear. Some of the most sought out items will have Expertise on it because of this.
Your overall priority is as follows:
- Armor Penetration
Hit and Expertise Tables
For most 25-man raids, you will have a moonkin in your raid, so you can generally itemize towards 316 hit rating (or 300 hit rating if you are Alliance and have a Draenei in the party). This hit cap is for white swings, as your base chance to miss a white swing while dual weilding is 28%.
For Expertise, this is a much harder stat to itemize for as there are very few items that exist. Your Expertise cap will be 64 if you are a non-Human or a Human using fists or daggers. If you are a Human, your Expertise cap will be 44. Any raid boss will have a 6.5% chance to dodge your attacks. For each ~3.94 Expertise rating you have, you gain 1 Expertise, which will reduce your chance to be dodged or parried by 0.25%.
|Attack||Boss (73)||Lvl 72||Lvl 72||Lvl 72|
|White + FF||316||269||261||253|
|White + Draenei||347||300||292||284|
|White + Draenei + FF||300||253||245||237|
|Human Using Swords/Maces||44|
|Non-Human (or Human using Dagger/Fists)||64|
EP Weights by Tier
These EP weights are a general sense of how each stat scales. These are assuming you are at an average gear level in each tier. EP weights should not be the say all end all when itemizing for gear, but they are a great way to compare similar items.
|Stat||Pre-Raid||Tier 4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Sunwell|
- 30 May 2021: Guide added.
- The Fastest Claws on Azeroth: 520% Haste Bear
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Terror of Soul of Iron: Messages After Teremus Takes Down Many Players in Stormwind
- The First (Two) Hardcore/Soul of Iron Season of Mastery Level 60ies
- Ahn'Qiraj Event Ambushes Player, Then Runs Away
- Burning Crusade Classic: GCDtv Winter Brawl Registrations Now Open
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?