Discipline Priest PvP Gear Guide
On this page, we will go over the Phase 5 best in slot gear for Discipline Priest in PvP.
PvP Discipline Priest Season Four Best in Slot Gear
In this guide we go over the different gear available for PvP Discipline Priests in Season Four of TBC Classic. You should mix and match gear depending on what you have available if you do not have everything shown below. Aim for 3% spell hit rating through gems and gear.
For more information about Discipline Priest PvP in general, check out our full PvP Priest guide:
You will want to maintain 3% spell hit rating, typically through gems. You have many different trinket options in this phase. Glimmering Naaru Sliver, The Skull of Gul'dan, Memento of Tyrande, Battlemaster's Perseverance and Earring of Soulful Meditation are all extremely viable options depending on your rating, bracket and team composition.
This phase also has many different alternative pieces available for most gear slots. Items such as Wand of Cleansing Light, Shroud of the Highborne, Ring of Flowing Life and Golden Staff of the Sin'dorei for example are great pieces to alternate in depending on your experience and team composition.
- 01 Jul. 2022: Fixed incorrect drop location for Vial of the Sunwell.
- 04 May 2022: Page updated for Phase 5/Season 4.
- 21 Mar. 2022: Page reviewed for Phase 4.
- 14 Jan. 2022: Page updated for Phase 3.
- 14 Sep. 2021: Updated with Phase 2 gear recommendations.
- 02 Aug. 2021: Guide created.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer
- WoW Classic Patch 1.15.0 Notes