The Scale of the Sands Reputation and Rewards Guide
The Scale of the Sands is a Battle for Mount Hyjal-based faction in TBC, which will become available only when this raid opens. Most of the reputation with them is obtained by killing enemies inside the Battle for Mount Hyjal raid.
The Scale of the Sands offers a variety of powerful Jewelcrafting recipes as well as unique ammunition for both Bows and Gun.
The Scale of the Sands is a small group of members of the Keepers of Time. The reputation is focused entirely around the Hyjal Summit raid, and offers many of the game's best Jewelcrafting recipes as well as an extremely powerful ring for each specialization, which gets better as your reputation increases.
This reputation is not available at the start of TBC Classic, and will only become accessible once Phase 3 starts.
The only way to gain reputation with The Scales of the Sands is by killing mobs inside of the Hyjal Summit raid; most trash mobs grant 12 reputation per kill, Frost Wyrms give 60 reputation per kill, each boss grants 375 reputation except, and Archimonde grants 1,500 reputation per kill.
To begin earning reputation with The Scale of the Sands, you must first gain access to Hyjal Summit. This requires the completion of the The Vials of Eternity quest (which requires you to have completed both Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep), and which immediately puts you at Friendly.
At Friendly you can choose a powerful ring as a reward. There is a ring available for each of the 4 roles (each ring comes from an associated quest), and once you make your choice you cannot change to a different ring type until much later (probably when you reach Exalted).
- Band of the Eternal Sage, a caster DPS ring (reward from Sage's Vow);
- Band of the Eternal Champion, a Physical DPS ring (reward from Champion's Vow;
- Band of the Eternal Restorer, a healer ring (reward from Restorer's Vow;
- Band of the Eternal Defender, a tank ring (reward from Defender's Vow.
As your reputation with the Scale of the Sands increases, you will receive increasingly powerful versions of your chosen ring.
Below we list the other rewards from this reputation.
|Friendly||Design: Bold Crimson Spinel||6|
|Friendly||Design: Bright Crimson Spinel||6|
|Friendly||Design: Delicate Crimson Spinel||6|
|Friendly||Design: Runed Crimson Spinel||6|
|Friendly||Design: Subtle Crimson Spinel||6|
|Friendly||Design: Teardrop Crimson Spinel||6|
|Friendly||Design: Brilliant Lionseye||6|
|Friendly||Design: Gleaming Lionseye||6|
|Friendly||Design: Smooth Lionseye||6|
|Friendly||Design: Bold Crimson Spinel||6|
|Honored||Design: Thick Lionseye||6|
|Friendly||Design: Lustrous Empyrean Sapphire||6|
|Friendly||Design: Solid Empyrean Sapphire||6|
|Friendly||Design: Sparkling Empyrean Sapphire||6|
|Honored||Design: Glinting Pyrestone||6|
|Honored||Design: Luminous Pyrestone||6|
|Honored||Design: Potent Pyrestone||6|
|Honored||Design: Reckless Pyrestone||6|
|Honored||Design: Dazzling Seaspray Emerald||6|
|Honored||Design: Forceful Seaspray Emerald||6|
|Honored||Design: Jagged Seaspray Emerald||6|
|Honored||Design: Radiant Seaspray Emerald||6|
|Honored||Design: Balanced Shadowsong Amethyst||6|
|Honored||Design: Glowing Shadowsong Amethyst||6|
|Honored||Design: Infused Shadowsong Amethyst||6|
|Revered||Design: Rigid Lionseye||6|
|Revered||Design: Wicked Pyrestone||6|
|Revered||Design: Enduring Seaspray Emerald||6|
|Revered||Design: Royal Shadowsong Amethyst||6|
- 28 May 2021: Guide created.
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Burning Crusade Classic Post-Season 3 PvP Gear Acquisition Changes
- Recent Season of Mastery Bugs to Be Addressed
- Season of Mastery 1.14.3 PTR Dev Notes
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank