Welcome to our Tier Sets guide for WoW Classic. Here, you will learn everything you need to know about current and future Tier Sets available in WoW Classic.
Tier Sets are five or eight-piece armor sets of Epic quality obtained from raids in WoW Classic. They are the most powerful type of gear that you can get in the game along with Legendary items.
WoW Classic comes with three Tier Sets for each class, but not all sets will be available at the beginning, but rather in later content phases to allow for meaningful progression in the game.
Classic Tier Sets provide powerful bonuses when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of a set, with the exception of Tier 2.5 sets, which only provide Bonuses when wearing 3/5 pieces of the armor set.
Tier 1 Sets
Tier 1 Sets are available from the Molten Core in Phase 1 at launch. The individual pieces come either from bosses or trash found in the raid.
Tier 1 Belts and Bracers are Bind on Equip (BoE), meaning you can trade and buy them from the Auction House.
Tier 2 Sets
Tier 2.5 Sets
The Brood of Nozdormu sets, sometimes referred to as Tier 2.5 sets, are five-piece armor sets available from the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj in Phase 5.
Tier 3 Sets
The final third Tier of sets can be obtained from Naxxramas, as part of Phase 6. The sets require tokens from the bosses and the individual pieces will not drop directly, because they are quest rewards.
- 16 Jul. 2020: Updated with Tier 2.5 sets.
- 05 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour
- Serpentshrine Cavern Classic Cleared in Under an Hour World First by Progress
- Burning Crusade Classic: Overlords of Outland Is Now Live!
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 2 "Not a Bug" List
- BCC Phase 2: Overlords of Outland Launch Delayed
- Overlords of Outland Guides for Burning Crusade Classic
- (Almost) All Reputations at Exalted and 95.7% AllTheThings in Burning Crusade Classic
- WoW Classic Guild APES Done With Raiding
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time