Welcome to our Tier Sets guide for WoW Classic. Here, you will learn everything you need to know about current and future Tier Sets available in WoW Classic.
Tier Sets are five or eight-piece armor sets of Epic quality obtained from raids in WoW Classic. They are the most powerful type of gear that you can get in the game along with Legendary items.
WoW Classic comes with three Tier Sets for each class, but not all sets will be available at the beginning, but rather in later content phases to allow for meaningful progression in the game.
Classic Tier Sets provide powerful bonuses when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of a set, with the exception of Tier 2.5 sets, which only provide Bonuses when wearing 3/5 pieces of the armor set.
Tier 1 Sets
Tier 1 Sets are available from the Molten Core in Phase 1 at launch. The individual pieces come either from bosses or trash found in the raid.
Tier 1 Belts and Bracers are Bind on Equip (BoE), meaning you can trade and buy them from the Auction House.
Tier 2 Sets
Tier 2.5 Sets
The Brood of Nozdormu sets, sometimes referred to as Tier 2.5 sets, are five-piece armor sets available from the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj in Phase 5.
Tier 3 Sets
The final third Tier of sets can be obtained from Naxxramas, as part of Phase 6. The sets require tokens from the bosses and the individual pieces will not drop directly, because they are quest rewards.
- 16 Jul. 2020: Updated with Tier 2.5 sets.
- 05 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: February 27th
- Season of Discovery: XP Buff, Mount Discounts, Gold Buffs and Future Phase Plans
- New Rewards for Waylaid Supply Factions Now Live
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: February 26th
- (Updated) Upcoming Season of Discovery Phase 2 Class Tuning: February 27th
- WoW Hardcore Self-Found Mode Begins February 29th
- Dragonflight 10.2.5 and Season of Discovery Hotfixes, February 21st
- Gnomeregan Trinket Sends Player to Forbidden Zones in SoD Phase 2