Gold Find Barbarian Build for Diablo 2 Resurrected
The Gold Find Barbarian is a later game build designed to collect as much Gold as fast as possible. This build is actually very low budget and focuses on increasing the Gold Find of the Barbarian while giving a Mercenary enough damage to clear out the mobs. While not the most popular build, it is extremely fun to pick up massive sums of gold and satisfies any gambling habit.
A few different characters can farm Gold effectively. However, the Barbarian is one of the best and is also known for running the highest amount of Gold Find of any character thanks to his ability to dual-wield 6 open socket swords with Lem Runes in them. While he is usually pretty limited in areas he can farm (and usually sticks to the Travincal Council), he is a specialist for the task.
Gold Find Barbarian Skill Build
The following section shows the default skill build for the Gold Find Barbarian. For a detailed breakdown of all core and optional skills as well as the recommended order for allocating skill points, refer to the Skills page of this guide.
- 1 point to all prerequisites
- 20 points to Battle Orders — Increases Life and Mana, required
- 20 points to Shout — Increases defense, required
- 20 points to War Cry — Main damage dealer and stunner, required
- 1 points to Battle Command — Adds one more skill, required
- 1+ points to Battle Cry — Lowers defense and damage, required
- 1 points to Taunt — Useful for dragging ranged mobs into your War Cry, required
- 10+ points to Find Item — Useful for "double dipping" on items and Gold, required
- 1 points to Increased Speed — Increases Barbarian movement, required
- 1+ points to Natural Resistance — Greatly increases resistances, required
Since the Gold Find Barbarian is not a starter character, we recommend using a generic Barbarian build until the appropriate level. For more information, refer to the Early Leveling section of this guide.
Gold Find Barbarian Stat Points and Attributes
|Enough for Gear||Enough for Gear||Everything Else||None|
You can read more details about the Stats and Attribute requirements for this build on our Skills page.
Gold Find Barbarian Gear
The following section shows some of the most important items for the Gold Find Barbarian. For a detailed per-slot breakdown of all Gold Find Barbarian items and alternative builds, refer to the Gear page of this guide.
- Weapons: 2x Crystal Sword with 6 Lem Runes
- Weapon Swap: 2x +3 Warcries Weapons
- Body Armor: Wealth
- Helm: Immortal King's Will with 2 Lem Runes
- Gloves: Chance Guards
- Boots: Infernostride
- Belt: Goldwrap
- Ring 1: Dwarf Star
- Ring 2: Dwarf Star
- Amulet: Rare Amulet with Gold Find, Mara's Kaleidoscope
- Charm 1: Barbarian Hellfire Torch
- Charm 2: Annihilus
- Charm 3: Gheed's Fortune with 160% Gold Find
- Charm 4: 9x War Cry Skiller Grand Charms with 40% Gold Find
- Charm 5: Any 40% Gold Find Charms
- Charm 6: 10% Gold Find Small Charms
MrLlamaSC's Gold Find Barbarian Video Guide
We also have a video guide that goes over the build, if you prefer that instead of or in addition to our written guide.
Gold Find Barbarian Breakpoints
Faster Hit Recovery Breakpoints
|Hit Recovery Breakpoints|
|Frames to perform action||13||12||11||10||9||8||7||6|
|Faster Hit Recovery required to reach frame||0%||5%||10%||16%||24%||37%||54%||86%|
Faster Cast Rate Breakpoints
|Faster Cast Rate Breakpoints|
|Frames to perform action||13||12||11||10||9||8||7|
|Faster Cast Rate required to reach frame||0%||9%||20%||37%||63%||105%||200%|
Faster Block Rate Breakpoints
|Faster Block Rate Breakpoints|
|Frames to perform action||7||6||5||4||3||2|
|Faster Block Rate required to reach frame||0%||9%||20%||42%||86%||280%|
Gold Find Barbarian Mercenary
You can either choose a Defensive ( Holy Freeze) or Offensive ( Might) Act 2 Nightmare Mercenary here depending on if you prefer a slower pace and safety, or want your Mercenary to have added Damage. Generally, a Might Mercenary is preferred, so he has faster kill potential.
- Weapon: Ethereal Tomb Reaver socketed with 3 Lem Runes
- Body Armor: Ethereal Fortitude
- Helm: Ethereal Crown of Thieves with Lem Rune
Gold Find Barbarian Early Leveling
The following section features a generic Barbarian Skill Point progression meant to make leveling towards becoming a Gold Find Barbarian smoother.
- 1 point to Bash
- 4 points to Mace Mastery or the Weapon Mastery of your choice
- 6 Points to Double Swing at levels 6-11
- 1 Point to Double Throw at Level 12
- All remaining points to your Weapon Mastery until level 24
- All remaining points to Frenzy
For more comprehensive leveling advice, please refer to our Barbarian Fastest Leveling Build.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Upcoming Dev Campfire Chat: November 30th
- Player Gathers All Uber Uniques and Asks “Did I Beat the Game?”
- Diablo 4 Steam Discount and Free Trial
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.2.2 Hotfixes: November 20th
- Diablo 4 Mother’s Blessing XP and Gold Buff Bugged, to Be Increased and Live This Week
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.2.2 Hotfixes: November 17th
- Mother’s Blessing Returns to Sanctuary (November 20-27)