Gold Find Barbarian Build Skills for Diablo 2 Resurrected
This page shows the recommended skill point progression and priority for the Gold Find Barbarian. Note that the following list refers to the total number of skill points, not the character level, to best account for the 12 bonus skill points granted by quests.
Gold Find Barbarian Skill Build
- 20 points to Battle Orders — Increases Life and Mana, required
- 20 points to Shout — Increases defense, required
- 20 points to War Cry — Main damage dealer and stunner, required
- 1 points to Battle Command — Adds one more skill, required
- 1+ points to Battle Cry — Lowers defense and damage, required
- 1 points to Taunt — Useful for dragging ranged mobs into your War Cry, required
- 10+ points to Find Item — Useful for "double dipping" on items and Gold, required
- 1 points to Increased Speed — Increases Barbarian movement, required
- 1+ points to Natural Resistance — Increases Resistances greatly, required
Select Gold Find Barbarian Skill Discussion
The main path of the Gold Find Barbarian will be heading towards the Travincal Waypoint, running to the Durance of Hate Level 1, stepping into the Durance and then immediately heading back into the Travincal so that your Mercenary appears next to your Barbarian. From there, you can War Cry everything to keep it stunned and damaged while your Mercenary cleans up the mobs. As he is killing the Travincal members, you can follow closely behind with Find Item to pop their bodies again. Using this strategy, it is very easy to find 500K-1M Gold per run in addition to plenty of Gems, Runes, Jewelry, and more!
The power of this character overall is not extremely strong without superb gear, so if you find yourself or your Mercenary dying often in the Hell Travincal, consider moving to farm the Nightmare Travincal. While they will not be dropping 100K Gold piles, you will still easily get 20-50K Gold piles and the clearing will be much faster and easier.
Another easy place to pick up large sums of Gold is simply running around the Lower Kurast on Players 8 (or on Multiplayer with as many people in the game as possible) and clicking on all of the Chests, Bodies, Skeletons, and more. There are so many things to click in the Lower Kurast that it can easily add up to a million Gold if fully cleared. Not only will you find 5-10K Gold per click, but this is also a great place to farm for Bases, Jewels, Charms, Jewelry, and of course very good Runes in the Super Chests.
Overall, not a Character to make for playing through the game but if you are looking to get some extra Gold or get into Gambling this can be the perfect Character for you.
Gold Find Barbarian Stats Discussion
The following section discusses how many attribute points should be allocated to each of the primary stats.
How much Strength Does a Gold Find Barbarian Need?
Enough for gear — this number always changes based on the gear you are using though, so make sure to always double-check the Strength requirements of each piece of gear you have, as well as how much Strength each piece will provide once equipped.
How much Dexterity Does a Gold Find Barbarian Need?
Enough for gear. Dexterity is excellent for increasing Block Chance, but if you are not planning to invest points to max that out, it is often not worth adding any additional points.
How much Vitality Does a Gold Find Barbarian Need?
Everything else into Vitality — 250+ Vitality. Every excess attribute point should be allocated to Vitality, as long as you can meet the Strength requirements of your items by the time you wish to equip them. Not only does this increase your Life total, but it also increases the chance for Health Potions to double the healing provided. On top of that, the more Life you have, the less chance you have to be put into Hit Recovery, helping your character out even more!
How much Energy Does a Gold Find Barbarian Need?
Nothing — allocating stat points to Energy in a final build is universally considered sub-par for almost every character due to the widespread availability of Mana Potions. While leveling, if you find your character struggling with Mana, you can allocate a few points to Energy that you can then remove with a respec later in the game.
- 20 Sep. 2021: Page added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Upcoming Dev Campfire Chat: November 30th
- Player Gathers All Uber Uniques and Asks “Did I Beat the Game?”
- Diablo 4 Steam Discount and Free Trial
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.2.2 Hotfixes: November 20th
- Diablo 4 Mother’s Blessing XP and Gold Buff Bugged, to Be Increased and Live This Week
- Diablo 4 Patch 1.2.2 Hotfixes: November 17th
- Mother’s Blessing Returns to Sanctuary (November 20-27)