Alzadaal's Legacy Full Dungeon Guide
Welcome to our guide to Alzadaal's Legacy, the dungeon released in Patch 6.1. This guide aims to prepare players for the dungeon so they will know what to expect, with simple mechanic instructions and notes on what to watch out for.
Since the days of old, the imagination of the Thavnairian people has been captured by a persistent legend─the promise that somewhere, beneath the shimmering expanse of the Bounty, lies hidden the treasure vault of Alzadaal III. Yet how might one claim the fabled satrap's hoard where so many other reckless souls have tried and fallen? Will Estinien's dubious map lead you true to the rumored isle and its moldering ruins? Whatever peril waits ahead, it is certain to be an adventure!
Alzadaal's Legacy can be unlocked at level 90 during the main scenario quest "Alzadaal's Legacy." It is the first players will encounter in Patch 6.1's MSQ and is located in Thavnair. Players above level 90 will be level synced to level 90 when entering, and there is a minimum item level restriction of 560 to enter.
Full Dungeon Guide for Alzadaal's Legacy
First Boss Trash Mobs
After reaching a certain point in the path, Alzadaal's Qutrub adds will spawn after jumping down from the surroundings with an AoE. Make sure to pick these up and AoE them down. These mobs are not threatening otherwise.
- Big Wave is a raidwide that inflicts a short bleed debuff.
- Tentacle Dig will summon tentacles that move around in the water. They will emit a large AoE where they end up - getting hit by one will inflict a small poison DoT; both will inflict a vulnerability stack.
- Toxic Fountain are three sets of circle AoEs that explode in order, knocking back and dealing damage if hit.
Second Boss Trash Mobs
- Alzadaal's Rampart
- Reinforcements will spawn adds until this mini-boss is dead. DPS down the Rampart as fast as possible, while still AoEing the adds.
None of the other trash mobs are threatening.
- When the Armored Chariot casts Articulated Bits, it will move to the centre of the arena and spawn an electricity puddle underneath. Death Claws will appear at the edge of the arena, which will shoot a line AoE across the arena in the order indicated. In addition, the boss will do a conal AoE where its shields are pointing.
- This ability has multiple iterations - the first time it will rotate. The second time multiple Death Claws appear and fire simultaneously.
- Diffusion Ray is a raidwide.
- Graviton Cannon is AoEs on each party member. This occurs during Articulated Bits, so make sure to spread out.
- Rail Cannon is a tank buster.
Final Boss Trash Mobs
None of the other trash mobs are threatening besides having heavier auto-attack damage compared to previous dungeons. Note that Alzadaal's Mimics will appear when moving down the path.
- Spike traps in the arena will periodically become active. These inflict a bleed DoT if a player steps in them.
- Billowing Bolts is a raidwide.
- Spin Out will seize all players, and cause everyone to start spinning, which makes them move in the direction indicated on their head. Players must navigate the spike trap maze while spinning.
- The second and subsequent casts of Spin Out are accompanied with Basting Blade, a divebomb AoE across a third of the arena.
- Crewel Slice is a tank buster.
- Wild Weave has the boss tether to a green or yellow rope that descends from the ceiling. When the castbar ends, all ropes of that colour will emit a large AoE under them.
- Magnitude Opus are AoEs targeted on all players.
- Rotary Gale is a stack marker on a random player.
The item level 575 Darbar set is dropped from this dungeon. It has a level requirement of 90.
- 12 Aug. 2022: Guide added.
- FFXIV - Tales Under the New Moon: A Legacy of Hope
- FFXIV - Duty Commenced: Join the NA Community Team for a New Live Show!
- FFXIV - Everything You Need to Know About the Fan Festival London 2023
- FFXIV - The Art of Raid Design: An Interview with Masaki Nakagawa
- FFXIV - Tales Under the New Moon: In Storm’s Wake
- FFXIV - 10th Anniversary Survey: Influence a New Side Story!
- FFXIV: How to Experience 360° Spatial Audio with Immerse Gamepack
- FFXIV - Patch 6.5: The Final Update of Endwalker