Vanaspati Quick Dungeon Tips and Guide
Welcome to our quick guide to Vanaspati, the third dungeon of Endwalker. This guide aims to be a quick primer for players entering the dungeon for the first time so they will know what to expect.
Full Guide for Vanaspati
This guide serves as a quick primer for players experiencing the dungeon for the first time. It is aimed to be digestible quickly and targeted towards a specific role, so you can read it while in queue or loading in! For detailed explanations on boss mechanics, take a look at our main guide for the dungeon.
General Mechanics of Vanaspati
- Terminus Snatcher
- Mouth Off spawns mouths on the arena. An open mouth will do an AoE.
- Dodge these while dodging left/right cleaves - What is Left and What is Right and being inflicted with Temporary Misdirection.
- Terminus Wrecker
- Unholy Water spawns water bubbles that stun players that get close.
- If there is a knockback, do not get knocked back into the water bubble, and if there is a room-wide AoE, get inside the water bubble.
- Aetherial Disruption will turn rows of the arena into blue triangles or red circles.
- The player's screen will glow with a blue triangle or red circle, indicating what rows will explode.
- Dodge these while dealing with knockbacks and AoEs.
- When the boss disappears, look north and move to the column without a meteor.
Quick Tips for Tanks
- Go at the pace of what your party can handle.
- Terminus Snatcher's Last Gasp, Terminus Wrecker's Total Wreck, and Svarbhanu's Gnashing of Teeth are the tank busters to watch out for.
Quick Tips for Healers
- Players who do not get in a bubble for Aether Spray take considerable damage, a vuln stack, and an uncleansable DoT followed by a raidwide. Save instant heals to ensure they stay alive.
Quick Tips for DPS
- Use AoE during trash pulls!
- Knockback preventions can be used on the knockbacks in the dungeon.
- 10 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- FFXIV - Cloud Data Center Stress Test
- FFXIV - Fan Festival: Third Round of Merchandise Available for Pre-Order
- FFXIV - Endwalker EP5: A Mini-Album of Epic Music
- FFXIV - Callback Campaign: Invite Your Friends and Get Rewards
- FFXIV - New Collaborations and Events in Patch 6.51
- FFXIV - Yoshi-P and Sakaguchi Share Their Secrets at the London Fan Festival 2023
- FFXIV - Insert Coin: The Stormblood Samurai Jacket is Here
- FFXIV - All Saints Wake 2023: A Spooky Celebration of Halloween!